More vehicles than what meets the eye?

All the vehicles that we know are the 3 variant warthogs, scorpion, mongoose, falcon, mantis, mammoth, ghost, wraith and banshee.

Some people believe tat the falcon is campaign only and if 343 did this, then that would be stupid.

I was wonderingif they have kept certain vehicles secret such as the spectre or revenant or even the hornet, as a supprise for the game. As much as i hate the falcon and prefer the hornet, if the hornet isnt in the game, and the falcon is campaign only, then i and millions of others will be pissed. Only 1 air vehicle isnt enough. If there is anyone who knows any info, or have watched the halo 4 videos and spoilt it on themselves, and know of anyother vehicles, could you please let me know, and if there is a spoiler vehicle, please make note at the top so others dont read it.

They did say 2 new vehicles are being introduced. We know of 1 of them: the Mantis.

However, the 2nd one is yet to be revealed officially at the moment. :confused:

What dissapoints me is that the Banshee is pretty much a recolored version of Reach’s. I like the overall design of Reach’s but it just seems so lazy to just slap in a older model.

And the pinkish purple is not doing it for me. I was hoping it would be midnight blue like the other vehicles.

UNSC: Gauss, Rocket, and Machine Gun Turret

Mongoose

Mantis

Scorpion

Falcon

Mammoth (so far, only seen in Campaign)

Total: 7 in total. 8 if you include the Mammoth

Storm Covenant:

Banshee

Ghost

Wraith

??? < If there is an additional vehicle for the Storm.

Total: Three confirmed vehicles.

Prometheans:

None since Cralwers can move along most surfaces, Knights can teleport, and Watcher Sentinels can fly.

Total: None

> UNSC: Gauss, Rocket, and Machine Gun Turret
>
> Mongoose
>
> Mantis
>
> Scorpion
>
> Falcon
>
> Mammoth (so far, only seen in Campaign)
>
>
> Total: 7 in total. 8 if you include the Mammoth
>
>
> Storm Covenant:
>
> Banshee
>
> Ghost
>
> Wraith
>
> ??? < If there is an additional vehicle for the Storm.
>
> Total: Three confirmed vehicles.
>
>
> Prometheans:
>
> None since Cralwers can move along most surfaces, Knights can teleport, and Watcher Sentinels can fly.
>
> Total: None

Falcon?

> What dissapoints me is that the Banshee is pretty much a recolored version of Reach’s. I like the overall design of Reach’s but it just seems so lazy to just slap in a older model.
>
> And the pinkish purple is not doing it for me. I was hoping it would be midnight blue like the other vehicles.

an older* AN PEOPLE AN before VOWEL SOUNDS.

Also it looks perfectly fine and it isn’t pink.

Not to mention. LOOK at the rest of the game? the redesigned and high detail landscapes, the high detail spartans, the lighting effects, and you’re complaining about a barely updated banshee model? It doesn’t seem so lazy to me compared to all the other work put in.

> > UNSC: Gauss, Rocket, and Machine Gun Turret
> >
> > Mongoose
> >
> > Mantis
> >
> > Scorpion
> >
> > Falcon
> >
> > Mammoth (so far, only seen in Campaign)
> >
> >
> > Total: 7 in total. 8 if you include the Mammoth
> >
> >
> > Storm Covenant:
> >
> > Banshee
> >
> > Ghost
> >
> > Wraith
> >
> > ??? < If there is an additional vehicle for the Storm.
> >
> > Total: Three confirmed vehicles.
> >
> >
> > Prometheans:
> >
> > None since Cralwers can move along most surfaces, Knights can teleport, and Watcher Sentinels can fly.
> >
> > Total: None
>
> Falcon?

It’s in the game.

Here it is, sorta of

Bigger picture but same thing. Notice on the right of Master Chief and just on the left of the Infinity, there are three Falcons and one left of the Chief.

Halo Reach had Falcons in the air fighting Banshees or flying to random destinations in New Alexandria. You couldn’t interact with them, just watch. However, you were able to fly both variants of the Falcon in Reach (Pro Pipe and Machine Gun turrets) in that same game.

It’s safe to say that the same will be applied to Halo Reach. It be a waste of fully rendered polygons and space if we couldn’t fly them in the Campaign.

I hope the Revenant and Spectre come back.

> > What dissapoints me is that the Banshee is pretty much a recolored version of Reach’s. I like the overall design of Reach’s but it just seems so lazy to just slap in a older model.
> >
> > And the pinkish purple is not doing it for me. I was hoping it would be midnight blue like the other vehicles.
>
> an older* AN PEOPLE AN before VOWEL SOUNDS.
>
> Also it looks perfectly fine and it isn’t pink.
>
> Not to mention. LOOK at the rest of the game? the redesigned and high detail landscapes, the high detail spartans, the lighting effects, and you’re complaining about a barely updated banshee model? It doesn’t seem so lazy to me compared to all the other work put in.

It is a legitimate criticism, with all the new assets created for the game it is strange that they decided to use the Reach assets for so many things. Banshee, Ghost, Wraith, Mongoose, and the Scorpion. They also re-used the Plasma Pistol, Needler, Concussion Rifle, and Fuel Rod.

> > > What dissapoints me is that the Banshee is pretty much a recolored version of Reach’s. I like the overall design of Reach’s but it just seems so lazy to just slap in a older model.
> > >
> > > And the pinkish purple is not doing it for me. I was hoping it would be midnight blue like the other vehicles.
> >
> > an older* AN PEOPLE AN before VOWEL SOUNDS.
> >
> > Also it looks perfectly fine and it isn’t pink.
> >
> > Not to mention. LOOK at the rest of the game? the redesigned and high detail landscapes, the high detail spartans, the lighting effects, and you’re complaining about a barely updated banshee model? It doesn’t seem so lazy to me compared to all the other work put in.
>
> It is a legitimate criticism, with all the new assets created for the game it is strange that they decided to use the Reach assets for so many things. Banshee, Ghost, Wraith, Mongoose, and the Scorpion. They also re-used the Plasma Pistol, Needler, Concussion Rifle, and Fuel Rod.

The Reach Banshee is disgustingly ugly. I’m very disappointed that they chose to stick with it.

> > > What dissapoints me is that the Banshee is pretty much a recolored version of Reach’s. I like the overall design of Reach’s but it just seems so lazy to just slap in a older model.
> > >
> > > And the pinkish purple is not doing it for me. I was hoping it would be midnight blue like the other vehicles.
> >
> > an older* AN PEOPLE AN before VOWEL SOUNDS.
> >
> > Also it looks perfectly fine and it isn’t pink.
> >
> > Not to mention. LOOK at the rest of the game? the redesigned and high detail landscapes, the high detail spartans, the lighting effects, and you’re complaining about a barely updated banshee model? It doesn’t seem so lazy to me compared to all the other work put in.
>
> It is a legitimate criticism, with all the new assets created for the game it is strange that they decided to use the Reach assets for so many things. Banshee, Ghost, Wraith, Mongoose, and the Scorpion. They also re-used the Plasma Pistol, Needler, Concussion Rifle, and Fuel Rod.

I thought people would have been past this by now.

Also, the Shade has a new design. At least there’s one thing that is changing. Hopefully it’ll be easily movable as in CE instead of being the easily blown up -Yoink- that only enemies can benefit from.