More Variety in Playlist

Why isn’t there more playlist options. My friends and I really enjoy the game variant “Stronghold” but we have to suffer through Classic slayer, capture the flag, and breakout just to get a match. That’s if the rotation is halfway working right. We have been in a 20 game cycle and only got Stronghold once. 343 needs to look at the community as a whole and offer more playlist options like Bungie did in Halo Reach. I use to love playing, big team battle, multi team, king of the hill, crazy king, race, and so many more. It just feels like 343 is trying to force us to play game types we don’t wanna play just for s chance to play a game type we actually do wanna play. I know I’m not the only person who feels like this and maybe this thread will get 343 thinking.

I am fairly certain the playlists are limited for now because the game was just released. Halo games have always started this way. As time progresses, the playlist choices will increase and become more specific. Just hang in there man.

> 2533274805969333;2:
> I am fairly certain the playlists are limited for now because the game was just released. Halo games have always started this way. As time progresses, the playlist choices will increase and become more specific. Just hang in there man.

That’s BS. I’ve never played a Halo game with this limited a map set a launch before. I’ve never been stuck playing on such small maps before. We’re either stuck playing 4v4 on maps that are way too small, or going Warzone, which sucks so bad I want to kick a puppy every time I’ve been sucked into playing them with friends. Don’t even get me started on Req Packs. CoD released today and it’s multiplayer blows away the awfulness that 343 gave us with this shoddy game.

Not a COD fan. Never have been, never will be. I guess I’ll have to deal with these limited playlist while 343 forces us to play their new game types that they want us to play. Hopefully they’ll get some variety before everyone gets tired of this game. But I don’t recall any other Halo game with this little option at launch. There has always been multiple layers and choices in past titles. It just seems to me that with all the new technology they have at their disposal they’re only shipping half a game and adding the other stuff later on. And that’s probaly the bigger issue. I mean as big as Halo has gotten how could you not at least ship the game with Big Team Battle or even Forge? And 343 is just sitting there counting their money like, “We’re still polishing that aspect of the game. And we’ll add it later when it’s time and say it’s availble to all as free DLC.”

> 2533274798308332;1:
> Why isn’t there more playlist options. My friends and I really enjoy the game variant “Stronghold” but we have to suffer through Classic slayer, capture the flag, and breakout just to get a match. That’s if the rotation is halfway working right. We have been in a 20 game cycle and only got Stronghold once. 343 needs to look at the community as a whole and offer more playlist options like Bungie did in Halo Reach. I use to love playing, big team battle, multi team, king of the hill, crazy king, race, and so many more. It just feels like 343 is trying to force us to play game types we don’t wanna play just for s chance to play a game type we actually do wanna play. I know I’m not the only person who feels like this and maybe this thread will get 343 thinking.

Agreed