More than one ranked playlist

There needs to be more than one ranked playlist. At least make a ranking system for halo 3 and halo 4 playlist. It’s been a couple months now you guys should have more then one ranked playlist by now.

They haven’t fixed the ranking system yet. It’ll be a while

The ranking system: I don’t like it. I think it’s another skill-based one that only goes up in terms of that. I prefered it to be something kinda similar to Halo 4 but that’s just me.

Don’t worry, it’s coming soon

> 2533274872596817;3:
> The ranking system: I don’t like it. I think it’s another skill-based one that only goes up in terms of that. I prefered it to be something kinda similar to Halo 4 but that’s just me.

It must be skill based. Otherwise there is no point of a ranking system. A ranking system puts similar skill against one another. A ranking system like Halo 4 will have games that are a complete slaughter. Even if you are the team dishing it out, IT GETS BORING.

Halo 2 (original ranking system) was the best hands down.

any one who says they liked the halo 4 ranking is a total NOOB and nothing else. what is good about a “credit” based ranking that ranks you up no matter what and only matches players pretty much at random? it gives no incentive to be good and actually try to win games. I remember a game in Halo Reach which was a team snipers game and I had a team mate get 0 kills and 19 deaths and still got nearly a thousand credits towards ranking up. WTH! how is that good? he should have lost 1000 credits. ranks since Reach have been totally pointless. even the ranking in MCC is pointless right now since you still get matched up with higher ranks and its not a good skill based system since it seems you cant go down in rank if you suck. I really hope they get a good true skill ranking and match making going in halo again. when they took that away that is what truly killed the skill in halo. when you are just matched up with total randoms all the time, most of who clearly suck, it really takes the fun out of the game sometimes.

> 2533274837061329;4:
> Don’t worry, it’s coming soon

I see what you did there :wink:

> 2533274816788253;6:
> any one who says they liked the halo 4 ranking is a total NOOB and nothing else. what is good about a “credit” based ranking that ranks you up no matter what and only matches players pretty much at random? it gives no incentive to be good and actually try to win games. I remember a game in Halo Reach which was a team snipers game and I had a team mate get 0 kills and 19 deaths and still got nearly a thousand credits towards ranking up. WTH! how is that good? he should have lost 1000 credits. ranks since Reach have been totally pointless. even the ranking in MCC is pointless right now since you still get matched up with higher ranks and its not a good skill based system since it seems you cant go down in rank if you suck. I really hope they get a good true skill ranking and match making going in halo again. when they took that away that is what truly killed the skill in halo. when you are just matched up with total randoms all the time, most of who clearly suck, it really takes the fun out of the game sometimes.

AMEN brother. They need Halo 2’s ranking system or Halo 3’s. un-adulterated or tainted

> 2533274821807577;1:
> There needs to be more than one ranked playlist. At least make a ranking system for halo 3 and halo 4 playlist. It’s been a couple months now you guys should have more then one ranked playlist by now.

But there isn’t even one ranked playlist… They should just remove that stupid number next to your name, it means nothing.