More Technical Forge options? -Halo feedback|

Halo 5 has a pretty good forge technical aspect, but will Halo Infinite introduce more features?

> 2535413532558740;1:
> Halo 5 has a pretty good forge technical aspect, but will Halo Infinite introduce more features?

They’ve already said there will be a redo/undo button. And my guess would be there will be a change to UI

I’m hoping to be able to change weapon and vehicle traits. Like press X on a warthog to change some properties such as vehicle speed (acceleration, top speed) or a ghosts floating height. Imagine jumping into a ghost and suddenly being launched 50ft into the air but you’re perfectly stable.

Think modding but integrated. Changing weapon projectiles and projectile speed and saving these as prefabs for other players to use on their maps. You can make a scarab gun. You could make cursed halo. Recreate sandboxes from past games or just mess about with the functions without having to dive into the coding system itself.

I hope ai additions

I just hope they fix the bugs. All the scripting bugs in Halo 5 have caused me to spend hours on scripts that should only take minutes.

Thank you for responding!

Object misplacement, and light over load needs to be fixed.

> 2533274857165616;3:
> I’m hoping to be able to change weapon and vehicle traits. Like press X on a warthog to change some properties such as vehicle speed (acceleration, top speed) or a ghosts floating height. Imagine jumping into a ghost and suddenly being launched 50ft into the air but you’re perfectly stable.
>
> Think modding but integrated. Changing weapon projectiles and projectile speed and saving these as prefabs for other players to use on their maps. You can make a scarab gun. You could make cursed halo. Recreate sandboxes from past games or just mess about with the functions without having to dive into the coding system itself.

That would make the ultimate halo.

Yes, forge will more than likely include many new options for Infinite. Especially after the positive feedback from Halo 5’s forge improvements.

Here’s a link to a thread with an expansive list of ideas for what they can add into Halo: Infinite’s forge. There are a bunch of great ideas there. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/halo-infinite-forge-requests/8036055f-6dd9-4a83-b572-6df673bb1736/posts?page=7#post127

> 2535439485251412;2:
> > 2535413532558740;1:
> > Halo 5 has a pretty good forge technical aspect, but will Halo Infinite introduce more features?
>
> They’ve already said there will be a redo/undo button. And my guess would be there will be a change to UI

My wish is still for a PC specific interface, one that you can access from XBox too of course. However with two sets of UIs you can have both the more playful H3/Reach experience as well as the more technical set up for creatives without having to split modes. The third layer would be some programming lines and interactive tools like doors, activation bridges, spawn points and so on.

And AI. I know I’m asking for much, but now that we got a new engine tailored specifically for Halo, I don’t think it’s not that impossible! I imagine small campaign maps made by the community with trigger points for AI spawns and even drop-ships as well as cameras for mini cut-scenes! At the end of the day it’s just Firefight, but on steroids and personalisable like never before! LET ME DREAM! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: