More Spartan Ops Challenges?

Hi 343i
I’m making this topic to ask for more challenges for Spartan Ops.
As many other guys, I’ve already completed (tuesday) the monthly and weekly challenges both on Spartan Ops and War games, and while levelling up I’ve found myself in a “bad situation” (I don’t know another way to explain this, I’m italian, so, excuse me for any error you’ll find in this text :D). The situation is this: I’m currently farming to get to SR130 and I find myself stuck from Specialization levels 6->10… Since they are the ones who requires most XP it’s very hard for players to be able to farm. Now, for what I’ve experienced there are two ways to farm XP: Matchmaking and Spartan Ops. SO is way better than WG since you’re rewarded whith almost 6000 XP per match, but I found myself left alone by other players a lot during the mission, and finish it on Eroic / Legendary solo takes me even more time than to find another game and finish that, with loss of XP.
My question is: can you give us more weekly challenges for Spartan Ops or add daily challenges, or do something about quitters, since they’re the worst thing?
Anyway, thank you for whatever you’ll do :slight_smile:

Use the Fast Track perk to help you through Spec levels 6-10 and make sure you do it through SpOps MM. Bring a friend too, you never know you might get matched up with trolls.

I’m already using Fast Track, in fact, Pioneer is the first Specialization I completed, but all my friends are already a SR130, since they bought Halo 4 way more time before me…
But, I’ve got an idea: while waiting for 343i to read and bossibly do something, we could change this tread in an HUB for XP farm in Spartan Ops :slight_smile:
Now I just have to change the title if it’s possible, or wait for an admin to do that… Also, thanks for the advice, it may become in handy for someone :wink:
If you or someone else wants to add me for Spartan Ops, my gamertag is Pino show
See ya on the battlefield Spartans!

> I’m already using Fast Track, in fact, Pioneer is the first Specialization I completed, but all my friends are already a SR130, since they bought Halo 4 way more time before me…
> But, I’ve got an idea: while waiting for 343i to read and bossibly do something, we could change this tread in an HUB for XP farm in Spartan Ops :slight_smile:
> Now I just have to change the title if it’s possible, or wait for an admin to do that… Also, thanks for the advice, it may become in handy for someone :wink:
> If you or someone else wants to add me for Spartan Ops, my gamertag is Pino show
> See ya on the battlefield Spartans!

Spartan Ops related commendations are a decent way to make xp. That’s how I got all the Covenant vehicle destoyer commendations.

> Spartan Ops related commendations are a decent way to make xp. That’s how I got all the Covenant vehicle destoyer commendations.

That was going to be my suggestion. The one on Ragnarok with the Mantis (plus operator and gunner) will finish several up quickly!

Sorry, but where can I see commendations related to Spartan Ops?
As far as I know there are just the enemy kills and assassinations…
Am I missing something?

> Sorry, but where can I see commendations related to Spartan Ops?
> As far as I know there are just the enemy kills and assassinations…
> Am I missing something?

All of the Enemies and Vehicles commendations can be earned in Spartan Ops.

> All of the Enemies and Vehicles commendations can be earned in Spartan Ops.

Just as a reminder. That excludes UNSC vehicles, because the Covies never do anything with them.

Wao! That’s new to me!!!
So Shootout on Valhalla should bring me trough Banshee destruction super quikly! Thanks for the advice!
BTW, I like this community, for what I know, CoD players are always in competition… It’s nice to have a comunity that help it’s members :smiley:

> Wao! That’s new to me!!!
> So Shootout on Valhalla should bring me trough Banshee destruction super quikly! Thanks for the advice!
> BTW, I like this community, for what I know, CoD players are always in competition… It’s nice to have a comunity that help it’s members :smiley:

There are many of us on the Waypoint forums who are happy to help out a fellow member. All you need to do is ask.

Yay :smiley:
BTW nice 11700 XP challenges this morning!
Done them in 2 matches :smiley: