More Spartan III Style Armor?

Will there be more armors like the Spartan III’s use? I don’t mean literally the armor the they used but more in the style. Like the Spartan II armor is designed like a walking tank, blocky, powerful and robust. Armors like Mark VI, Centurion, Argus, or Hermes. The Spartan IV armor is more modern, sleek and light. Like a fighter jet on legs. The Spartan III’s are somewhere in the middle in terms of armor. It’s light but bulky and is mostly function over form. Like the different chest pieces with the pouches and tactical gear in Halo Reach. The Noble/Commando armor just fits this exactly, it’s bulky but it looks like it could be manuverable. Will there be any more armors like these? More armor like rather than walking tank or synthetic body armor.

I always saw it more from a aesthetic point of view. In which case, no, I expect more anime-ish armor for Halo 5.

Well if they reveal anything else related to reach styled armor thats it for now til the release

> 2533274799135257;2:
> I always saw it more from a aesthetic point of view. In which case, no, I expect more anime-ish armor for Halo 5.

I wouldn’t say the Spartan IV style armor is anime ish it’s just sleek. And honestly I miss the bulky but agile and functional armor from Reach. I mean there are some armors that look out of place (especially in Halo 4) but it doesn’t look like anyone those strange armors are coming back.

> 2533274925960280;3:
> Well if they reveal anything else related to reach styled armor thats it for now til the release

Not asking for them to release any images, just opinions on what you guys think about the style of armor and any particular sets you would like to see back. Personally I want the Collar/Breacher and Tactical/Recon body armor back.

the one pilot armor with see thru visor showing the skull that would be pretty cool like a promethean knight type of thing

> 2533274925960280;5:
> the one pilot armor with see thru visor showing the skull that would be pretty cool like a promethean knight type of thing

The pilot helmet was cool. And of they redid it with a Promethean style that would be pretty neat. Reminded me of SPI. Speaking of that I’m hoping there is some variant of SPI armor in Halo 5, I liked the tactical look of it with the pouches and gear. Breaker looks a bit like SPI but there is no helmet to recreate the Headhunter SPI helmet (the one Roland had in the motion comic).