More skins for the neglected Halo 4 armors please!

Everyone’s focused on getting more oldschool helmets but can Raider, CIO, Operator, Ranger, Tracker and Strider get the kind of love Protector got? CIO really needs it, it’s even plainer than default Recruit armor.

Or armors without a plain skin.
Helljumper
Mark 6 gen 1
Recon
Decimator

On the topic of Halo 4 armor. I’d love to see prefect back. That was an incredibly sleek armor.

HAZOP GEN2 was pretty rad.

> 2533274988394857;3:
> On the topic of Halo 4 armor. I’d love to see prefect back. That was an incredibly sleek armor.

Ermahgerd yes! Forerunner inspired armor that doesn’t look like a unicorn. I want it back too!

> 2533274983213185;2:
> Or armors without a plain skin.
> Helljumper
> Mark 6 gen 1
> Recon
> Decimator

I like this idea more. So many campaign/classic armours look good, but are then ruined by having horrible skins, or having their base colour be darker than all of the other sets in the game (looking at you, Wrath). It’s almost as though 343i is trying to make things look bad on purpose.

> 2533274808386392;6:
> > 2533274983213185;2:
> > Or armors without a plain skin.
> > Helljumper
> > Mark 6 gen 1
> > Recon
> > Decimator
>
> I like this idea more. So many campaign/classic armours look good, but are then ruined by having horrible skins, or having their base colour be darker than all of the other sets in the game (looking at you, Wrath). It’s almost as though 343i is trying to make things look bad on purpose.

I’m backwards compared to most of the guys here because I actually love the base color being darker thing, I wish another Recruit skin did it besides the over used Charred, the default Soldier body skin did it best and Scout Observer is pretty -Yoink!- even though I don’t like the armor itself much. This game spoiled me to where I can’t stand armors with just 2 solid colors like the old days, the blending effect of Recruit Proven and Venator Cestus is as plain as I can get now and I like the white markings as well like Recruit Marked and Hell Jumper Feet First’s white mouth sections, the “7” on Mark VI Primus, the circular thing on Mark VI Regent and the markings on default War Master, I really hope they don’t get rid of that type of stuff.

> 2535428854412134;7:
> > 2533274808386392;6:
> > > 2533274983213185;2:
> > > Or armors without a plain skin.
> > > Helljumper
> > > Mark 6 gen 1
> > > Recon
> > > Decimator
> >
> > I like this idea more. So many campaign/classic armours look good, but are then ruined by having horrible skins, or having their base colour be darker than all of the other sets in the game (looking at you, Wrath). It’s almost as though 343i is trying to make things look bad on purpose.
>
> I’m backwards compared to most of the guys here because I actually love the base color being darker thing, I wish another Recruit skin did it besides the over used Charred, the default Soldier body skin did it best and Scout Observer is pretty -Yoink!- even though I don’t like the armor itself much. This game spoiled me to where I can’t stand armors with just 2 solid colors like the old days, the blending effect of Recruit Proven and Venator Cestus is as plain as I can get now and I like the white markings as well like Recruit Marked and Hell Jumper Feet First’s white mouth sections, the “7” on Mark VI Primus, the circular thing on Mark VI Regent and the markings on default War Master, I really hope they don’t get rid of that type of stuff.

I like the base colour being darker, but I hate how I can’t use any other helmet with the Wrath armour (because I don’t like the Wrath helmet) without it looking strange. If I wanted to use, say, CQB with Wrath, the mismatch of colours would just look awful.

I get it, some people like the crazy skins and stuff, and that’s fine. I just wish that 343i also gave us base versions of each armour with simple Halo 2,3,Reach style colouring as well. After all, not everybody wants their Spartan to look like a race car or whatever. Or better yet, why not allow us to create our own skins? That way everybody can make their armour look exactly as they want it to. I don’t mind of other people’s guys have big skins, I just want my simple 2 solid colours back for myself.

I’d like an HCS Recruit variant

If 343 had just implemented armor skins as a projection (onto any armor), they could be universally applied…

They could’ve sold a bunch too.

> 2533274976607648;9:
> I’d like an HCS Recruit variant

YES PLEASE!