More rewards and achievements

The one thing that i miss from halo games is Vidmaster achievements, the vidmaster achievements in ODST were super fun and challenging, which got you the recon helmet as a reward for halo 3 multiplayer.

This is what i would like to see added in the new MCC that is being revamped, In which we would receive special rewards that would make players that have earned it stand out for their hard work.

Achievements that also have a quest type of format would be really cool where certain achievements would take up to 6 months to complete where you work towards them for a long time, this way the game stays alive and always active when it comes to achievement hunting, Also for those who already have the 600/600 should recieve a special reward which makes them stand out, either a spartan armor, or a nameplate or a emblem etc.

i would like to see what other halo players think of this, and their input.

Cheers.

v G O R D O N v

I used to be an avid achievement hunter but man these server side achievements really have kinda turned me away from them. I would love to see more of them if they actually functioned properly. Re doing the MCC achievements was really frustrating sometimes. H5 achievements mostly worked till it came to the co op ones. Myself and another player did the finish swords of sanghelios on heroic both in mantis three times and no achievement ever popped.

Yeah, it does get a bit annoying when they do not pop, i had to go through it many times, hopefully this issue gets resolved for future releases.

I agree they need to make sure achievements pop 100% of the time before they add new achievements.

It would be nice to have rewards like armor. We do have the nameplate rewards but those I feel are not worth it. I would rather be in game and someone sees my armor and it like, “Wow what armor is that?!” Lol.

> 2533274815663848;5:
> It would be nice to have rewards like armor. We do have the nameplate rewards but those I feel are not worth it. I would rather be in game and someone sees my armor and it like, “Wow what armor is that?!” Lol.

Exactly something that makes you stand out from the rest

> 2533274808658026;6:
> > 2533274815663848;5:
> > It would be nice to have rewards like armor. We do have the nameplate rewards but those I feel are not worth it. I would rather be in game and someone sees my armor and it like, “Wow what armor is that?!” Lol.
>
> Exactly something that makes you stand out from the rest

That’s exactly what I was going to say. That sense of standing out from everyone else because you achieved something special. That’s what I miss and feel should come back