More remastering in the future?

I was just thinking if you want them to, or think they will remake H1-2’s multiplayer like with the 6 maps, and maybe remake Reach and maybe even ODST on the One.

Personally I think it would be nice to have a whole 14 years of games on one console, and I’d love to see some unique things from Reach.

I’m not QUITE sure what 1080p and 60fps will do to old looking H1/2 maps, so I’ll have to wait and see that myself.

Internet fight, go!

Maybe as DLC not another disc, I sure do want to play Forge World again.

-Bradley

It would be nice to have the entire series playable on the same console, but I think remaking Reach or ODST would be overkill. A simple 1080p/60fps port of either would be welcomed but I honestly don’t think either one would sell that well since they aren’t main entries in the series. If these Halo Wars 2 rumors floating around wind up being true then I’d honestly think that a second collection w/ Wars, ODST, and Reach would be at least possible given enough demand. It probably wouldn’t have things like cross-game multiplayer, but more of a simple port of all 3 games on one disk. It probably won’t happen though.

I honestly just want ODST Firefight as DLC.

I could see a Halo Legacy (or whatever they would call it) collection that includes Reach, ODST, Halo Wars and maybe Spartan Assault.

> I could see a Halo Legacy (or whatever they would call it) collection that includes Reach, ODST, Halo Wars and maybe Spartan Assault.

Considering Spartan Assault is already available on Xbox One, we probably wouldn’t see it in that collection unless it was bundled free with a download code or something.

Nah, I think this should be the last time. Halo 1 and 2 are the only ones that need remastering, given that they were limited by the Xbox’s hardware.

Wonder what the name would be if they did ODST, Reach and Wars. ‘Halo the Spinoff Collection’!