More "power" vehicles please?

The wraith is on one single map…same with the Scorpion/Gauss Hog/Rocket Hog. All 4 of these vehicles are on two maps.

The mantis is on THREE, and on ALL three there are TWO. The other four vehicles just have one spawn per map. Why is this? Playing on Ragnarok in Spartan Ops and getting a wraith and just roaming around in it…it seems like it could work. There weren’t a whole lot of places that I got bogged down.

Could we see vehicles in map variants in the future? I hope so…the mantis is getting stale.

The wrath is on Longbow, Exile, and another ice map in Dominion. I do think it would be cool for a map to spawn all vehicles. Maybe it’s be a Big Team Slayer map. Or maybe even Big Team Dominion.

> The wrath is on Longbow, Exile, and another ice map in Dominion. I do think it would be cool for a map to spawn all vehicles. Maybe it’s be a Big Team Slayer map. Or maybe even Big Team Dominion.

There are wraiths in Dominion, huh? Do they spawn when you capture a base or something? That’d be cool.

When a base fortifies they are available. Go to Longbow, behind the bases at Alpha and Charlie.

> > The wrath is on Longbow, Exile, and another ice map in Dominion. I do think it would be cool for a map to spawn all vehicles. Maybe it’s be a Big Team Slayer map. Or maybe even Big Team Dominion.
>
> There are wraiths in Dominion, huh? Do they spawn when you capture a base or something? That’d be cool.

yeah, on longbow at bases a and c

you need to have control of the corresponding base to get access to the wraith

Yeah, it’s a real shame that the Wraith and Scorpion aren’t more readily available. I do applaud 343 for putting them on maps where they aren’t absurdly overpowered unless the opposing team is garbage, though.