MORE PLAYABLE characters and bots on forge

343 Sould add more playable character like brutes,grunts,jackels,hunter and more others
and different modes where u get to play as them and on forge should have like bots so u can set way points for them and what team their on and things but a limit to the characters.So i hope these things come in halo 4.

> 343 Sould add more playable character like brutes,grunts,jackels,hunter and more others
> and different modes where u get to play as them and on forge should have like bots so u can set way points for them and what team their on and things but a limit to the characters.So i hope these things come in halo 4.

before anyone gets mad at you… the only way i would agree with the playable jackals,brutes,hunters is if its in invasion. cuz really it could work. but for other game modes NO. Your bots idea is… meh. I think a semi-forgable firefight would work better

No. Waste of time and resources.

> No. Waste of time and resources.

hmm… very blunt…

sorry GoCat:P

Definitely bots.

Bots in Forge would never work unless you enjoy seeing it run into a wall the whole time.

And who would want to be a Grunt? I could see maybe a Brute or a Forerunner, but grunts and Jackals are too weak and Hunters would be OP.

And please tell me English isn’t your first language.

I Would love to see this in Halo 4. But i can just picture the amount of Lag. If there was away around the lag then it would be a great idea. :slight_smile:

This would be really fun :slight_smile:

I would love to play as a Forerunner.

> 343 Sould add more playable character like brutes,grunts,jackels,hunter and more others
> and different modes where u get to play as them and on forge should have like bots so u can set way points for them and what team their on and things but a limit to the characters.So i hope these things come in halo 4.

Bots in Forge would only work if they were the base model maps with no Fixed Objects.

The AI can not be programmed to react to dynamically changing maps.

> > 343 Sould add more playable character like brutes,grunts,jackels,hunter and more others
> > and different modes where u get to play as them and on forge should have like bots so u can set way points for them and what team their on and things but a limit to the characters.So i hope these things come in halo 4.
>
> Bots in Forge would only work if they were the base model maps with no Fixed Objects.
>
> The AI can not be programmed to react to dynamically changing maps.

Actually they can. I’ve seen it done with Kojima Production’s Fox Engine. It’s all to do with programming the barriers on objects and AI so that they react to things accordingly. That said, I think the best thing to do would just add Bots in Customs for the default maps. Wait until we have stronger Hardware and more disc space before we add bots to forge.

I don’t really care about bots, but maybe more building pieces?

Eh, sounds like a gimmick and a waste of time to me. I’d much rather 343 gave Forge objects multiple skins and gave us the ability to add aesthetic touches and make our maps unique.