More permanent playlists need to come into effect

Please people, make this noted for 343. We NEED more playlists and normal size, non-forged, maps.

COD is full of playlists and map variants that keep players interested. It blows my mind how halo consistently lacks these important pieces of the game.

Include:

Doubles playlists (Not this weekend warrior business)
Snipers (Same as above, no shotties please)
Social playlists (For warmups and non-competititve play)

Something so simple seems to slip the mind of the community. No more b*tching and moaning over little things like grenades and pistol play.
Those portions of the game just take time to adjust to.

Couldn’t agree more mate. The lack of having core playlist in game makes it a bore, i mainly play ffa and it takes me up to 40 mins to find a game and when i do im so cold it just makes me want to stop playing.

343 already confirmed that they are working on a social playlist. Calm your horses.

Agreed, i hope with the forge update the increase of gametypes will speed up due to verification, i miss grifball, team snipers, and infection.

> 2535419704007429;3:
> 343 already confirmed that they are working on a social playlist. Calm your horses.

It’s people like you with this -Yoink- attitude why reason developers get away with these garbage releases and trash content. That’s like me saying to you " yah I built your house you paid for but I only put half the stuff in it so just hold your -Yoink- I’ll get to it"

> 2533274802730747;1:
> Please people, make this noted for 343. We NEED more playlists and normal size, non-forged, maps.
>
> COD is full of playlists and map variants that keep players interested. It blows my mind how halo consistently lacks these important pieces of the game.
>
> Include:
>
> Doubles playlists (Not this weekend warrior business)
> Snipers (Same as above, no shotties please)
> Social playlists (For warmups and non-competititve play)
>
> Something so simple seems to slip the mind of the community. No more b*tching and moaning over little things like grenades and pistol play.
> Those portions of the game just take time to adjust to.

I’m 100% in agreement but we shouldn’t forget that balance of the game should come before adding new playlists, although i wish it wasnt the case

> 2533274810699932;5:
> > 2535419704007429;3:
> > 343 already confirmed that they are working on a social playlist. Calm your horses.
>
>
> It’s people like you with this -Yoink- attitude why reason developers get away with these garbage releases and trash content. That’s like me saying to you " yah I built your house you paid for but I only put half the stuff in it so just hold your -Yoink- I’ll get to it"

this is true, but lets not get all kill each other hostile or this might end up in a faction war, and I must admit, Halo 5 feels unfinished, and that’s depressing to me, at least halo 4 had a bunch of playlists

I enjoy the game, but the lack of playlists and some simple social experiences like infection/griffball make the game somewhat of a chore for me to play. There are a number of things I believe would make the game better, but variety is front and center on my list of complaints.

I think 343 is just trying to workout gameplay flow with the xbox one. With the 360 and old halo games they had a lot of ground work already done so they knew how it worked etc. Halo 5 was a ground up rework with different engines and hardware to work with. Iron out the bugs and more focus will be put on playlists. Also once forge is released more playlists will flood halo 5 with community made maps and the like.

My biggest concern for Halo 5 at the moment is the lack of Non-Forged maps in matchmaking. this is mostly directed towards BTB. This really starts to scare me after what happened with Halo:Reach. when 343 took over we started to see more forged maps added into the mix and by the end all you found in matchmaking were forge maps as if the original maps were pulled from the game. it would appear this trend has already begun in Halo 5.

Are we actually going to get more custom game options in the forge update? There’s no leader traits, infection or last man standing anything? We’re hurting over here, 343!