More pain, more screams, more salt.

Originally posted this in community creations but come on that place gets no traffic.

So this might end up getting deleted but before then id love to hear some peoples complaints about how the boss system is so unfair so I can show them why its fair.

More screams, more pain, more salt.

You probably remember my halo 2 br warden kill from last week.

This ones even better.

You are still the king of Halo.

You are a monster, but a clever one no doubt.

Sweet… I love stealing boss kills. I love the way it is now. Sure it sucks when it’s stolen from you but awesome when you do it.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Sweet… I love stealing boss kills. I love the way it is now. Sure it sucks when it’s stolen from you but awesome when you do it.

300 years of forum wars

One of my favorite boss steals was when a player was shooting an elite with his fuel rod and was probably all ampd that he was going to get a boss take down… then I sniped him in the back of the head and then sniped the elite in the head for a boss take down… oh you know he raged after that.

Lol you’re so mean. I got a pretty sweet warden steal from a guy who was assassinating him the other day.

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

Still a stupid system. Fits right at home with that ‘Wheelchair Spartan’ from that one GDC conference after the release of H4.

the only pain im having is that i still can’t play any game on my xbox one

Last week, I somehow got a Warden Kill while I was in the respawn screen, I never even shot it either. I went into theater, pretty much the entire enemy team was shooting it while our team was stuck in our base. Then this one teammate stole a Rocket Hog, parked it right next to multiple opponents, including a Scorpion, shot the Warden and got the kill. I don’t know how the hell he got away with that and I still don’t understand how it awarded me the kill as well…

> 2533274871766156;10:
> Last week, I somehow got a Warden Kill while I was in the respawn screen, I never even shot it either. I went into theater, pretty much the entire enemy team was shooting it while our team was stuck in our base. Then this one teammate stole a Rocket Hog, parked it right next to multiple opponents, including a Scorpion, shot the Warden and got the kill. I don’t know how the hell he got away with that and I still don’t understand how it awarded me the kill as well…

Its a glitch ive been getting them with random bosses myself.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> You are still the king of Halo.

I really try :smiley: Just had an epic steal from my team today that I was just like woooooooow but I had nothing but respect for the one dude hiding in a cluster of enemy tanks and managed to grab that steal. They still lost but man that was epic. gotta be humble in this game to survive.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Sweet… I love stealing boss kills. I love the way it is now. Sure it sucks when it’s stolen from you but awesome when you do it.

had one stolen from me by today by a very brave enemy. Nothing but respect for him. Gotta be humble to survive.

> 2533274820722681;1:
> Originally posted this in community creations but come on that place gets no traffic.

Don’t cross-post threads.

Thanks.