More options for custom games

I personally would love way more options for customizing skirmishes. What are somethings you guys would like to see in the game options section when setting up your own custom game?

I would like to see more maps, and specific 1v1 maps, and an editor for starting units, and a further increased option range for starting resources. And something I’d like to see is the ability to decide which starting base you get. like a vote or something. before the match starts! I like things how they are, but that’d make it better!

The only thing I want is to choose to start with more leader points and have a way to remove cooldowns on LPs. That’d make customs very fun.

> 2533274924073601;3:
> The only thing I want is to choose to start with more leader points and have a way to remove cooldowns on LPs. That’d make customs very fun.

That’d be amazing. Adding a button to choose your starting base and a map vote would go make it a lot better too.!

I’d love a map creation tool in the game aka forge then the devs wouldn’t have to continually hear the “we want more maps” complaint.

Snow map.
Choose Colour other than red or blue (even if it was just green for UNSC).
Choose starting position on maps.
Option to disable/enable infantry/Vehicles/air.
Option to enable/disable Condors/scarabs

This is for offline skirmish which I prefer to online

I would like very customizable options for leader powers and leader points.
Example: I would like to disable all Active damaging powers, and leave only Unit Drops, Regens and Passives available.

This way I could play with the game purely focusing on Army battles and not Cleanings Beams…