More Onyx Single Digit Gameplay with Commentary

I received a lot of request to do some commentary on the Forge World maps in the Arena playlist. So without further ado.

Enclosed

Kingdom

Please express your opinions, constructive criticism, and complaints in this thread.
Now I already know that you Arena veterans will be claiming that my videos don’t help you much, but that is inevitable. Players who play Arena often will probably already know many of my tips and hints.
These videos are meant to help other players who struggle on these maps or simply want to improve their gameplay all together. I also love constructive criticism! Critique my gameplay and give me ways I could have performed better.

Thanks for reading.

I love you.
xXxNoHomoxXx
Ha maybe one day I’ll be that amazing with the sniper… I used to be… back in Halo 3… something changed for me in Reach:/

I like watching your gameplay, good job!

Again nice job. I appreciate the lack of annoying music and your matter of fact way of presenting gameplay. Keep it up. :slight_smile:

> I love you.
> xXxNoHomoxXx
> Ha maybe one day I’ll be that amazing with the sniper… I used to be… back in Halo 3… something changed for me in Reach:/

It just kills me that you said that. I was a good sniper in Halo 3, and in Reach Im even better. No scoping is seems a little different, But with the hitscan and reduced kick its just so much smoother

Whaley, you’re good. And the commentary is easy to understand too.

Again, nice voice.

Enclosed is probably my worst map in arena, so thanks. I’ll probably have to look at that one again.

You need to do more videos. :slight_smile: