More on Wednesday?

Yes we got a couple of pics and four videos one of which was released early but I just don’t think this is it. We all know that they released a lot of info at the showcase but they didn’t just release three pics and four vids. We also know that they had a demo at the showcase. What they gave us today was great but I was expecting more. I remember a post Frank made on NeoGaf last week saying that we can expect some info in this weeks bulletin. My question is will they just elaborate on the pics and/or vids or are they going to show us some more stuff?

I hope to god they explain their Perk system so we can end this mad speculation once and for all…

What I hope for:

Explanation of the progression system.
Explanation of the HUD.
Downloadable Halo 4 music file.
Rainbows.
Some more screenshots of the Chief.
Some more weapon renders.

Some -Yoink- Campaign news and/or footage would be nice.

I’m thinking we will get small tidbits here and there. Anything big will be coming outside of them in my opinion.

I’m sure we will get maybe a new screenshot or two every week or two.

> Some Yoink! Campaign news and/or footage would be nice.

Please no! I want Multiplayer footage. I don’t want the campaign spoiled AT ALL.

I’m waiting on the next gameinformer right now. I’m sure they will have some Halo 4 info in the next one.

So there’s 4 videos, but we’ve only seen one? And you’re right, there will probably be more info in the bulletin.

> > Some Yoink! Campaign news and/or footage would be nice.
>
> Please no! I want Multiplayer footage. I don’t want the campaign spoiled AT ALL.

I agree. What I want to know is what you can play as. Spartan IVs and what?

> So there’s 4 videos, but we’ve only seen one? And you’re right, there will probably be more info in the bulletin.

Only one of them is on waypoint.

>
> Please no! I want Multiplayer footage. I don’t want the campaign spoiled AT ALL.

then go dark, i want to know if this story is actually good and worth spending 60$ or if i should wait if it’s 9.99$ used

> > So there’s 4 videos, but we’ve only seen one? And you’re right, there will probably be more info in the bulletin.
>
> Only one of them is on waypoint.

Wa-Wa-Wee-Wa?

Are the other 3 interviews, or unreleased ViDocs?

> > So there’s 4 videos, but we’ve only seen one? And you’re right, there will probably be more info in the bulletin.
>
> Only one of them is on waypoint.

Ahh thanks for that :slight_smile: I didn’t know.

> > > Some Yoink! Campaign news and/or footage would be nice.
> >
> > Please no! I want Multiplayer footage. I don’t want the campaign spoiled AT ALL.
>
> then go dark, i want to know if this story is actually good and worth spending 60$ or if i should wait if it’s 9.99$ used

This.

Seriously, if you don’t want to see ANYTHING related to the campaign and its story, then don’t watch the trailers they put out for it. Go on a campaign blackout. Obviously some people aren’t as “picky” when it comes to revealing some of the story.

> > > So there’s 4 videos, but we’ve only seen one? And you’re right, there will probably be more info in the bulletin.
> >
> > Only one of them is on waypoint.
>
> Wa-Wa-Wee-Wa?
>
> Are the other 3 interviews, or unreleased ViDocs?

One interviews Frank, one Kiki and one is a ViDoc.

>

Suit yourself, but don’t demand the rest of us starve on scraps of multiplayer looking like Reach.5

Campaign has always been the most important part of the game for me. I want to know what 343 is doing to make H4 as compelling and thrilling as the last trilogy.

If I recall correctly, IGN said on their website that they were shown 2 videos at the showcase, and only one of them, the one we currently have, has been released to the public.

> If I recall correctly, IGN said on their website that they were shown 2 videos at the showcase, and only one of them, the one we currently have, has been released to the public.

I guarantee you that there are more than two.

> > > > So there’s <mark>4</mark> videos, but we’ve only seen one? And you’re right, there will probably be more info in the bulletin.
> > >
> > > Only one of them is on waypoint.
> >
> > Wa-Wa-Wee-Wa?
> >
> > Are the other 3 interviews, or unreleased ViDocs?
>
> One interviews Frank, one Kiki and one is a ViDoc.

When you say ViDoc, you’re not referring to the First Look video, are you? Cause if you are, that still leaves 1 other video.

I’m so confused. D:

But thinking about it now, I would probably think that the press were shown more screenshots and possibly a couple of multiplayer matches. We’ll just have to see.