More Multiplayer Achievements

Compared to MCC, Halo 5 has a distinct lack of Xbox Achievements that are rewarded for multiplayer play. I would like to see Halo Infinite have multiplayer related achievements. This would add more goals for the player to work for and could be tied into the armour customization.

Personally I would prefer 0 multiplayer related achievements. In the past they usually make the multiplayer achievements ridiculously luck based like getting a double kill with the spartan laser in ranked free for all or getting 100 kills with fusion coils.

> 2717573882290912;2:
> Personally I would prefer 0 multiplayer related achievements. In the past they usually make the multiplayer achievements ridiculously luck based like getting a double kill with the spartan laser in ranked free for all or getting 100 kills with fusion coils.

Campaign achievements can be hard to get as well. Look at the Vidmasters. Those are intentionally difficult achievements.

> 2717573882290912;2:
> Personally I would prefer 0 multiplayer related achievements. In the past they usually make the multiplayer achievements ridiculously luck based like getting a double kill with the spartan laser in ranked free for all or getting 100 kills with fusion coils.

Agree 1000% can’t stand multiplayer achievements unless it’s things like kill x amount of players with precision weapons or win x amount of games, stuff like this, Basic stuff.

I absolutely hate these achievements like get a double kill with a sticky grenade or kill x amount of people with set weapon, and it’s usually something dumb like a plasma pistol. Then you have these kids that are playing multiplayer who aren’t even playing the game but just going for achievements which in doing so ruins the match for other people (especially their teammates) and I know this from experience.

I would love nothing more than to not have multiplayer achievements at all minus basic things like I said earlier.

Personally I would love to see the return of multiplayer achievements like in Halo 3/Reach, it just gave something else to multiplayer other than just rank you then had achievements to work towards.

> 2533274815533909;4:
> > 2717573882290912;2:
> > Personally I would prefer 0 multiplayer related achievements. In the past they usually make the multiplayer achievements ridiculously luck based like getting a double kill with the spartan laser in ranked free for all or getting 100 kills with fusion coils.
>
> Agree 1000% can’t stand multiplayer achievements unless it’s things like kill x amount of players with precision weapons or win x amount of games, stuff like this, Basic stuff.
>
> I absolutely hate these achievements like get a double kill with a sticky grenade or kill x amount of people with set weapon, and it’s usually something dumb like a plasma pistol. Then you have these kids that are playing multiplayer who aren’t even playing the game but just going for achievements which in doing so ruins the match for other people (especially their teammates) and I know this from experience.
>
> I would love nothing more than to not have multiplayer achievements at all minus basic things like I said earlier.

I completely agree with this there are way to many multiplayer achievements in previous games that require luck.

Multiplayer achievements beyond the basic/cumulative types mentioned above are terrible. All they do is encourage players to play a certain way which affects the online experience of other players. Halo 5’s multiplayer achievement list was perfectly fine since it did not force players to play a certain way.

> 2717573882290912;2:

I hate luck based or super grindy. You’ll see people definitely not contributing at all just going for achievements (including myself :grimacing:).

I’m with the against players. I despise luck based achievements, or achievements that require other players. I have nothing against hard achievements as long as they are obtainable solo. Also, I think there should be two sets, one for campaign, and one for multiplayer. Crackdown did it, I think more games should.

> 2535459820668259;3:
> > 2717573882290912;2:
> > Personally I would prefer 0 multiplayer related achievements. In the past they usually make the multiplayer achievements ridiculously luck based like getting a double kill with the spartan laser in ranked free for all or getting 100 kills with fusion coils.
>
> Campaign achievements can be hard to get as well. Look at the Vidmasters. Those are intentionally difficult achievements.

While I don’t mind hard achievements, luck based ones are a chore. Vidmasters are decently challenging with a unique spin that make it interesting. I personally enjoy the LASO achievements (little extreme) because how different you have to approach the game. Multiplayer achievements usually require sheer luck as opposed to sheer will which is pretty frustrating.