More missions with Swords of Sanghelios

With the truce, Swords of Sanghelios and the UNSC are allies. Its past its already to see Marines and elites fighting together back in Halo 3, how little there was. We don’t see them ever interact even in Halo 3. Acknowledging presence doesn’t count. The only missions they ever “interacted” in that Halo 3 was Floodgate and Covenant but that point we were just trading off NPC allies. They were never together.

I hope we get to see more of an alliance towards them. Seeings them fight together in their respective vehicles and talking to each other in battle or maybe even at a Home Depot (especially what they could do with the IWHBYD skull on).

I especially would love to see Spartans IVs and Elites fight side by side. The toughest units in both Factions together.

EDIT:
I’m not asking to play as the Arbiter omg.

I’m asking to have NPC allies actually fighting together with you, as Chief

I am still hoping that Arbiter and the Sword of Sanghelios will be coming back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. At the same time, it will be great to see Arbiter getting his own DLC campaign levels in the new Halo video game.

i’d either want the same amount from H5 or less, i’d rather play more as chief.

> 2533274979619629;3:
> i’d either want the same amount from H5 or less, i’d rather play more as chief.

Tbh we didn’t actually get them at all in Halo 5. They appeared at the end of their reveal mission and as backround allies in Enemy Lines and they just dip us in the Battle for Suniaon.

> 2535434101253033;2:
> I am still hoping that Arbiter and the Sword of Sanghelios will be coming back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. At the same time, it will be great to see Arbiter getting his own DLC campaign levels in the new Halo video game.

I always wanted that! A mission where about the Swords of Sanghelios perspective.

> 2535419166122192;4:
> > 2533274979619629;3:
> > i’d either want the same amount from H5 or less, i’d rather play more as chief.
>
> Tbh we didn’t actually get them at all in Halo 5. They appeared at the end of their reveal mission and as backround allies in Enemy Lines and they just dip us in the Battle for Suniaon.

i’d still rather play as chief more in infinite, especially because its supposed to be a 10 year game.

> 2533274979619629;6:
> > 2535419166122192;4:
> > > 2533274979619629;3:
> > > i’d either want the same amount from H5 or less, i’d rather play more as chief.
> >
> > Tbh we didn’t actually get them at all in Halo 5. They appeared at the end of their reveal mission and as backround allies in Enemy Lines and they just dip us in the Battle for Suniaon.
>
> i’d still rather play as chief more in infinite, especially because its supposed to be a 10 year game.

I’m not talking about playing another character. I’m talking about how NPCs are being played into the game. Im tired of every game, we just get a few marines that stress us out to save them all the time.

> 2533274979619629;6:
> > 2535419166122192;4:
> > > 2533274979619629;3:
> > > i’d either want the same amount from H5 or less, i’d rather play more as chief.
> >
> > Tbh we didn’t actually get them at all in Halo 5. They appeared at the end of their reveal mission and as backround allies in Enemy Lines and they just dip us in the Battle for Suniaon.
>
> i’d still rather play as chief more in infinite, especially because its supposed to be a 10 year game.

If it’s like halo 3 everyone wins. Swords of Sanghelios (preferably Arbiter) as campaign multiplayer partners, and Chief as the main character.

A fair compromise I believe.

I think they should be in the game, but not immediately, like have the Arbiter rescue chief from something in a cutscene mid-way through the game.

> 2535473184252491;9:
> I think they should be in the game, but not immediately, like have the Arbiter rescue chief from something in a cutscene mid-way through the game.

I was going to say the same thing. Possibly at some point Chief is able to get comms out to UNSC but prior to their arrival The Arbiter intercepts the message (or is forwarded by UNSC) and since he is closer, brings his brethren into battle dropping in hot to help push the charge with The Demon (got goosebumps a little).

> 2533274847563380;8:
> > 2533274979619629;6:
> > > 2535419166122192;4:
> > > > 2533274979619629;3:
> > > > i’d either want the same amount from H5 or less, i’d rather play more as chief.
> > >
> > > Tbh we didn’t actually get them at all in Halo 5. They appeared at the end of their reveal mission and as backround allies in Enemy Lines and they just dip us in the Battle for Suniaon.
> >
> > i’d still rather play as chief more in infinite, especially because its supposed to be a 10 year game.
>
> If it’s like halo 3 everyone wins. Swords of Sanghelios (preferably Arbiter) as campaign multiplayer partners, and Chief as the main character.
>
> A fair compromise I believe.

yeah, i just don’t like how in H5 we hardly got to play as chief

I’m not asking to play as the Arbiter omg.

I’m asking to have NPC allies actually fighting together with you, as Chief

I’d love to see it but I don’t expect to unless it’s added in a later DLC. At this point, I just hope the Arbiter appears in the campaign, because I’m not liking this “soft reboot” business with Escharum.

90% Master Chief, 10% The Arbiter, 0% other playable characters. DLC about the Swords of Sanghelios with 100% The Arbiter playable.

I wouldn’t mind the Swords of Sangheilos appearing but considering 343’s desire to be a little more traditional with Halo Infinite’s campaign, might be a little contradicting. I could imagine them in DLC missions taking place after the main campaign if they decide to do that.

> 2535419166122192;1:
> With the truce, Swords of Sanghelios and the UNSC are allies. Its past its already to see Marines and elites fighting together back in Halo 3, how little there was. We don’t see them ever interact even in Halo 3. Acknowledging presence doesn’t count. The only missions they ever “interacted” in that Halo 3 was Floodgate and Covenant but that point we were just trading off NPC allies. They were never together.
>
> I hope we get to see more of an alliance towards them. Seeings them fight together in their respective vehicles and talking to each other in battle or maybe even at a Home Depot (especially what they could do with the IWHBYD skull on).
>
> I especially would love to see Spartans IVs and Elites fight side by side. The toughest units in both Factions together.
>
> EDIT:
> **I’m not asking to play as the Arbiter omg.**I’m asking to have NPC allies actually fighting together with you, as Chief

Yes, I agree. And it really made me mad to see that (Halo 5 spoiler)

Thel Vadam and chief made no interaction whatsoever at the end of H5.

I see what you’re saying but i feel this game is going to be more like Halo CE, just you and a little bunch of marines, but mainly just you.
But i would like to see that in futures games, maybe for halo 7, because of course the Chief’s campaign is not going to end with a brute as a main enemy, a brute that’s not even Atriox.

That would be pretty cool. But please don’t sideline Chief. This is his game. However, the Swords of Sanghelios could have a more central role in an expansion

> 2535473184252491;9:
> I think they should be in the game, but not immediately, like have the Arbiter rescue chief from something in a cutscene mid-way through the game.

Maybe an onslaught of banished phantoms!

(sounds kinda cliche but whatever)