More Mgalekgolo variants???

ive all ways wonderd why there is just hunters? The main use for lekgolois that they are melded into armor , I know the scarab is made of the same species but surly they should add more, the possibility should be endless, like a giant hunter with dual faul rod connons , or more lekgolo based vehicles , also I miss the way the hunters used to knock you flying, unlike in halo 5 they seem pretty small and when they kill you your body just hits the floor, POST BELOW YOUR IDEAS FOR NEW TYPES OF HUNTERS!

We’ve obviously only encountered two as you’ve pointed out. The Mgalekgolo and Sbaolekgolo. However, there are other documented colony formations one of which we’ve seen.

Dipholekgolo
Rhulolekgolo
Khantolekgolo
Thanolekgolo (Seen in Halo: Nightfall)

would like Grim do a cannon fodder on the mgalekkgolo. I am curious to know if the kraken are mgalekgolo.

> 2533274809687497;3:
> would like Grim do a cannon fodder on the mgalekkgolo. I am curious to know if the kraken are mgalekgolo.

I don’t think they are, the kraken is a siege tower and seemed fully mechanical

I would like the see more types, as in more enermy units, different types of hunter builds

same here!

I believe it is stated somwhere that most forms are used for non combat roles, like construction, mining ect. I think that they overheat without open gaps in their armor that makes it difficult to make effective suits without glaring weak spots.

> 2533274815324339;7:
> I believe it is stated somwhere that most forms are used for non combat roles, like construction, mining ect. I think that they overheat without open gaps in their armor that makes it difficult to make effective suits without glaring weak spots.

If that’s true, that’s a pretty weak reason to limit the types. I mean, the Covenant was light years ahead of humans in terms of tech, and yet we’ve mastered environmental conditioning in armor suits.