MORE MAPS,help for 343

343 pls make more maps,i dont know if you realized it but thats why im posting here to let you know and to help you.i dont really like reach and one reason why is that the most maps were forged from bungie on forge world.i just cant see the the forge world maps anymore.team snipers should be renamed to “team snipers on uncaged
and if people are not voting for uncaged they are voting for hemorrhage

in halo 3 for example we were able to play more maps and it was more fun,for example:guardian,pit,rats nest,high ground,construct,avalanche,assembly,blackout,citadel,narrows…and like 20 more

now look at this big difference

i guess that happened cause there were not very much maps for each playlist,and in general as well,and because of the VOTING SYSTEM,cause the people always chose the same 2 or 3 maps and the other 7 maps were not even played once

thats why i think we should have the VETO SYSTEM from Halo 3 back,our freedom in choosing maps is not as big as it is in reach but at least its guaranteed you wont play 3 maps over and over again

and 343 keep making multiplayer maps for halo 4

Reach only shipped with 12 maps. This sucks. It’s a shame that anything under 30 maps is considered acceptable for multiplayer focused games. I don’t want to hear “lol they don’t have resources to make moar” when they are owned by a 224BILLION dollar company.

exactly,and they have the technology to do that,so they should make a lot of maps

BTW would love to see a lot of remade halo 3 maps in halo 4,would make me really happy

I know of two ways we can have more maps.
#1 343i has CI make two map packs, that ship every 6 months, but that does take time, which is part of why there isn’t more than 30 maps in MP games that don’t support custom made maps.
#2 Like I said, Custom made maps, I’m not talking forge, tho it’s great, but it’s basiclly the same map, with different lay out of items. No, I’m talking ship Halo 4 with a Map Editing Kit, like Halo Custom Edition, and Halo 2 Vista shipped with, let some of the community members who have made great maps in the past in Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, and other games with true map editors, create more maps, and maps with the highest user rating, can be placed up as a community map pack, and added to the MM servers/hoppers.

> Reach only shipped with 12 maps. This sucks. It’s a shame that anything under 30 maps is considered acceptable for multiplayer focused games. I don’t want to hear “lol they don’t have resources to make moar” when they are owned by a 224BILLION dollar company.

It only shipped with seven maps unless you count all the forge world maps…

Wasn’t noble map pack on disc? but released as dlc?

> 343 pls make more maps,i dont know if you realized it but thats why im posting here to let you know and to help you.i dont really like reach and one reason why is that the most maps were forged from bungie on forge world.i just cant see the the forge world maps anymore.team snipers should be renamed to “team snipers on uncaged
> and if people are not voting for uncaged they are voting for hemorrhage
> …
>
> and 343 keep making multiplayer maps for halo 4

If Halo 4 had a far more powerful forge there would be no need for 20 or so maps. The community would keep making masterpieces and 343 could just upload them to the matchmaking servers. The only map pack maps would be things the forge simply wasn’t capable of doing.

> Reach only shipped with 12 maps. This sucks. It’s a shame that anything under 30 maps is considered acceptable for multiplayer focused games. I don’t want to hear “lol they don’t have resources to make moar” when they are owned by a 224BILLION dollar company.

How many console games can you list of that shipped with 30 maps? I can’t think of any.
Besides, there are other factors, like time constraints, work load, and disc space, that prevent games from having more content.

> Wasn’t noble map pack on disc? but released as dlc?

No.

> > Reach only shipped with 12 maps. This sucks. It’s a shame that anything under 30 maps is considered acceptable for multiplayer focused games. I don’t want to hear “lol they don’t have resources to make moar” when they are owned by a 224BILLION dollar company.
>
> It only shipped with seven maps unless you count all the forge world maps…

My guess is that the original plan for Reach was to include a lot of the community maps into Reach’s MM to make up for the lack of pre-built maps that shipped with Reach, but from the looks of it that did not happen as once-planned. Due to the fact that many of the maps that are considered good for community maps do not meet the performance criteria for frame rate issues and that maps have to be split-screen friendly for MM, and that there are not that many people to help find these maps and submit them, there is not that much coming for the bakery so to say.

Hopefully Halo 4 will be different this time around with a large number of maps, and that the forge system is more frame rate friendly in all accounts, for split screen and all.

> > > Reach only shipped with 12 maps. This sucks. It’s a shame that anything under 30 maps is considered acceptable for multiplayer focused games. I don’t want to hear “lol they don’t have resources to make moar” when they are owned by a 224BILLION dollar company.
> >
> > It only shipped with seven maps unless you count all the forge world maps…
>
> My guess is that the original plan for Reach was to include a lot of the community maps into Reach’s MM to make up for the lack of pre-built maps that shipped with Reach, but from the looks of it that did not happen as once-planned. Due to the fact that many of the maps that are considered good for community maps do not meet the performance criteria for frame rate issues and that maps have to be split-screen friendly for MM, and that there are not that many people to help find these maps and submit them, there is not that much coming for the bakery so to say.
>
> Hopefully Halo 4 will be different this time around with a large number of maps, and that the forge system is more frame rate friendly in all accounts, for split screen and all.

“Due to the fact that many of the maps that are considered good for community maps do not meet the performance criteria for frame rate issues and that maps have to be split-screen friendly for MM, and that there are not that many people to help find these maps and submit them” I know I say this time and time again, but hello?, forgehub: http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-reach-maps-gametypes/