More map remakes to come?

Read Here.

I missed the video he was talking about, but I hope so.

Waterworks can be mistaken as Erosion, the third, cave like Forge Map.

He mistook Backwash for Abandon.

Not sure about Turf. Maybe Complex?

The author did note that it was a montage of past games and when he got to Halo 4, it seems he got too excited. Who could blame him though? lol

That’s how i see it anyways.

I’d love for every Map Pack that gets released to have 1 re-make in each one, hopefully getting Sand Trap!

Can’t be sure until we see the video, hopefully it’s released soon.

> I’d love for every Map Pack that gets released to have 1 re-make in each one, hopefully getting Sand Trap!

Yeah, I was thinking that. There are 3 map packs, 3 maps in each. If they wanted they could do 1 map pack with nothing but remakes from Halo 2, then make all new maps for the rest. Or, they could put 1 in each. I’m dying to see Terminal again, never got to play it on Xbox Live, and that map was LEGIT.

I hope sandbox, turf and relic get remade at some point.

I think each map pack should look like this:
1 small 4v4 map.
1 medium sized map.
1 large map.
And one of the above must be a remake, e.g. if the first DLC has Lockout in it, the other 2 maps should be a medium and a large.
If the second has Sandtrap, then the other 2 in that pack should be a new small and a new medium map.

I love remade maps. I’m sure the community will remake these maps, and hopefully 343i will put them into a community playlist. I love that idea.

i want my Waterworks. Halo 2 had the best maps.

There could be some remakes in map packs just like the Anniversary map pack for Reach.

Am I the only one who doesn’t want anymore remakes as of now for Halo 4? We already have a Valhala remake, and that’s fine and dandy to me. It’s a new game, so I expect new maps.