More Lively Feel

HaloCE had this thing where when you moved the camera the gun tilted with you giving it a more lively and almost more 3D feel. It is in just about all FPS games today but nowhere near as much. Pleas for Halo4 at least make in an option to make the gun tilt as much as it did in HaloCE.

Thoughts?

of all the things to add cmon man. halo reach the guns do tilt and HaloCE is gunna be in 3D as well how much more of a 3D feel could you want than real 3D : /

When it comes to feel. the Game feels hella slow in comparison if anything speed up gameplay, like slightly faster reload, run speed, etc. halo reach has the slowest gameplay of any halo. so we would hope to just see halo 4 be faster. Halo 4 might be 3D as well. might as well

> of all the things to add cmon man. halo reach the guns do tilt and HaloCE is gunna be in 3D as well how much more of a 3D feel could you want than real 3D : /
>
> When it comes to feel. the Game feels hella slow in comparison if anything speed up gameplay, like slightly faster reload, run speed, etc. halo reach has the slowest gameplay of any halo. so we would hope to just see halo 4 be faster. Halo 4 might be 3D as well. might as well

Simply saying to have an option of to up the gun tilt. I know every other game has it but HaloCE had it huge. It gives the game a SLIGHTLY more 3D and lively feel. I just got my first LCD TV a few days ago so I won’t be getting a 3D TV for God knows how long. I’m sure many people will not be getting a 3D TV any time soon either.

The chances of them adding a setting to tweak the amount of gun tilt when you move is nil. It’s never going to happen. It’d be crazy.

A menu setting may sound like a little thing to you, but by the time you’ve factored in the time it takes to implement and then the fact that the QA guys would have to test the setting at all of it’s levels in all sections of the game then you’re talking a couple of thousand dollars to add a setting, which quite frankly, would add nothing of value to the game and no-one except you would care about.

Sorry, bub.

> The chances of them adding a setting to tweak the amount of gun tilt when you move is nil. It’s never going to happen. It’d be crazy.
>
> A menu setting may sound like a little thing to you, but by the time you’ve factored in the time it takes to implement and then the fact that the QA guys would have to test the setting at all of it’s levels in all sections of the game then you’re talking a couple of thousand dollars to add a setting, which quite frankly, would add nothing of value to the game and no-one except you would care about.
>
> Sorry, bub.

Wait what? A couple thousand dollars? How the hell? Making a feature and testing it costs money? How the hell does that make sense? Explain pleas?

Seriously, how is making a game expensive? I thought it was as simple as if they don’t make games then their company will crash. I thought making a game was free unless you don’t have a program. I really don’t understand how making a game is expensive other then the mass producing part.