More languages forums

Hi,

why such an important game like Halo doesn’t offer a forum in several languages?

Thanks
Kaufmann Ghost

They claim that they do not have enough Mods that speak different languages to help them out. So they just lock there threads and ignore them.

> They claim that they do not have enough Mods that speak different languages to help them out. So they just lock there threads and ignore them.

That isn’t true, let me explain so hopefully you guys get where we are coming from. When this site starts having larger traffic due to events like PAX, E3, etc. it becomes a huge undertaking to moderate especially for 15 people who are in different time zones, different parts of the world, and are not on all at once. This website has 580,000+ registered users and we start to see large numbers on at once as time gets closer to launch. With all that said, because there are so few of us, we are unable to take addition time translating messages and screening them to see if they are following the Waypoint Rules and Guidelines.

HOWEVER, we do not just ignore these threads and leave them to fade away. We are required to lock them but we urge the member who posted to please post the same thing but through a translator. We understand that it is inconvenient but we want everyone to have the chance to have their voice heard despite what language we speak. Hopefully one day we are able to support other languages but for now, this is our best option.

I hope this clarifies this matter, if you guys have any further questions I would be more than happy to help!

Thank you,
Austin