More info in tonights bulletin

bsangel tweeted this earlier:

> “New info? No. A little more in-depth info about stuff that’s already been released? Yes. :)”
> Source

Hopefully its something useful, but I’m assuming it’s going to be nothing special :3

Im hoping for some info on either the “classic playlists” people have been assuming, or have some explenation on the “Perks”

So much rage on this forum that a helpful and informative post like this gets buried.

Shame.

At this point, any info is good info.

Gotta love Halo info

Gimme some screenies of Wraparound. :slight_smile:

Hopefully they calm our rageness about Sprint being added, by telling us that Sprint isn’t removable in Custom Games. /troll

Yehhhhh BUDDY!!!

“currently Raping on Halo3 and Halo Reach”

> Gimme some screenies of Wraparound. :slight_smile:

This. I really want to see some stuff about the layouts of Wraparound and Warhouse for that matter.

Bring it on!

Maybe an idea what perks may involve?

Or something about the two new maps?

Anything is nice to be honest.

AWESOME can’t wait!

So maybe since we have seen Sprint in game. We will actually get some info on how it works and how it differs from Reach.
Plz?

Hopefuly some info about the maps we’ve been shown.

Probably just dodging more questions.

we’re getting a bulletin today? but it’s only wednesday? I know i’ve been gone for a while since recently, but isn’t the bulletin weekly?

> we’re getting a bulletin today? but it’s only wednesday? I know i’ve been gone for a while since recently, but isn’t the bulletin weekly?

It’s every wednesday

> AWESOME can’t wait!

> > we’re getting a bulletin today? but it’s only wednesday? I know i’ve been gone for a while since recently, but isn’t the bulletin weekly?
>
> It’s every wednesday

Then what about the one that was like, last saturday or sunday?

Sweet cant wait any info is helpful :smiley: thanks for the post!

Ugh i want new info! Like a little bit of campaign or something!

> > > we’re getting a bulletin today? but it’s only wednesday? I know i’ve been gone for a while since recently, but isn’t the bulletin weekly?
> >
> > It’s every wednesday
>
> Then what about the one that was like, last saturday or sunday?

The last bulletin was last Wednesday.