More Humorous Clips from Latch

here is another thread of funny stuff i find in the game

Halo 5: Inception

OUTTA NOWHERE RKO!!!

Get off my Ghost… -Harrison Ford Voice from AirForceOne

Air Force One the Sequel

here is my original thread

Humorous Clips

i guess positive entertaining posts come here to die…

i bet if i change the title to “Halo 5 sucks” i would get more hits

On reason there is not any comments…Do not take this too hard. But the clips were not that good. The naming of them was much better than the content.

> 2807377803439483;3:
> On reason there is not any comments…Do not take this too hard. But the clips were not that good. The naming of them was much better than the content.

understandable

today’s montages are heavily MLGNoScopeDoritiosMtnDew oriented

simple stuff like this is dying because everyone wants to be “wowed”

now if i had the time and capabilities to make all those clips into a montage then yeah it would catch more attention and people would be interested

the Halo feel comes from these individual encounters and simple engagements with more often than not a funny twist or action

> 2533275010968401;4:
> > 2807377803439483;3:
> > the Halo feel comes from these individual encounters and simple engagements with more often than not a funny twist or action

That is true. The clips you showed are why I love Warzone and Halo… but that is also the problem. They were not very unique.

> 2807377803439483;5:
> > 2533275010968401;4:
> > > 2807377803439483;3:
> > > the Halo feel comes from these individual encounters and simple engagements with more often than not a funny twist or action
>
>
> That is true. The clips you showed are why I love Warzone and Halo… but that is also the problem. They were not very unique.

at the same time there are people out there that do enjoy the simpler things and the random chance encounters

those people seem to be in short supply on Waypoint but then again it could just be the point i made earlier about how clips are more geared to look like MLG commercials

I have plenty of funny or hilarious moments that were so awesome in my mind, and then I show the vid or share it with a friend and they’re just like, “meh”. Don’t worry bro I feel your pain, lol! Awesome clips by the way!

Edit: My favorite one was the Inception, ha ha!