More Halo Vehicles?

just wondering since halo has a wide verity of vehicles.
just let me know what you think and if you’d have any vehicle idea, let me know.

A Scorpion with double cannons would be cool…

More selections of vehicles would be great. Not necessarily more vehicles on map though

> 2533274802282567;2:
> A Scorpion with double cannons would be cool…

You mean a Grizzly?

A transport vehicle doesn’t matter which race.
A ground forerunner vehicle like the warthog or specter.

More forerunner vehicles really like vehicle compared to ghost, mongoose, another vehicle compared to warthog, spectre(if they add it in Halo 5), forerunner tank and maybe something unique to balance with a mantis.

more forunner vehicles and a unsc air vehicle is what we need

I want the Halo Wars vehicles.

Falcon and Revenant would be nice.

And the Grizzly as a Mythic REQ item, hm?

A unsc speed bike would be dope

I’d just like to bring back all the omitted previous ones and then go from there.

> 2533274819075101;5:
> A transport vehicle doesn’t matter which race.
> A ground forerunner vehicle like the warthog or specter.

You know what would be cool? A forerunner vehicle, that is based on “melee” attacks. Like. it splits into two paths of crystals curving outward, and then it boosts foward curving inwards and attacks (yea look at my amazing details). But yea ^ a melee based land vehicle.

Maybe a Flood vehicle?
Hundreds of dead bodies munched together to form an big rolling ball that infects everything it touches??? :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274944621319;12:
> > 2533274819075101;5:
> > A transport vehicle doesn’t matter which race.
> > A ground forerunner vehicle like the warthog or specter.
>
>
> You know what would be cool? A forerunner vehicle, that is based on “melee” attacks. Like. it splits into two paths of crystals curving outward, and then it boosts foward curving inwards and attacks (yea look at my amazing details). But yea ^ a melee based land vehicle.

Daresso from path of exile had influence in this?