More halo Games on pc?

since halo wars 2 is going to be on windows 10 as well as xbox one does this mean that more halo games will be on windows 10 as well

I doubt it, Halo has for a long time been console exclusive, besides the original plan of being for PC. If 343 is ever going to port them to PC its going to most likely be in a bundle of some kind… which will also probably be for consoles. One can only hope though.

> 2533274864149507;2:
> I doubt it, Halo has for a long time been console exclusive, besides the original plan of being for PC. If 343 is ever going to port them to PC its going to most likely be in a bundle of some kind… which will also probably be for consoles. One can only hope though.

Halo: CE was out on PC around the time that Halo 2 came out. give or take a year. But to my knowledge that is the only one to be released for PC ever…

> 2533274804686555;3:
> > 2533274864149507;2:
> > I doubt it, Halo has for a long time been console exclusive, besides the original plan of being for PC. If 343 is ever going to port them to PC its going to most likely be in a bundle of some kind… which will also probably be for consoles. One can only hope though.
>
>
> Halo: CE was out on PC around the time that Halo 2 came out. give or take a year. But to my knowledge that is the only one to be released for PC ever…

there is a pc version of halo 2 want proof hover over the ? next to your halo gamerscore amount halo ce was also ment to be for mac not windowsthey also said in an interview that halo 5 was developed on an intel based platform most high performance pc’s have intel cpu’s the xbox one and the ps4 both have AMD cpus and they said it woulden’t be that hard to port and with the push of integration and compatibility between xbox and windows 10 and the first main ish halo title since halo 2 having a pc release its not hard to imagen that they might continue this for halo 6 or in a year or 2 we might get MCC or 5 on pc as like you said the pc port was a few years latter

i am a PC gamer but some games are better left to consoles.

> 2533274836256901;5:
> i am a PC gamer but some games are better left to consoles.

Such as?

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Possible

Halo Wars should be PC based that would be great.

Halo Wars should go on PC because most RTS or any tyoe of strategy games are better on PC.