More halo 4 maps !!!!!

Two things:

1: halo 4 ships with 10 maps + 3 forge maps so 13 in total yaa !!

2: halo games will probably have bot in they soon
most popular shooter games do now days or halo is going to need to find a way to compete with other games with bots each game release.

If halo had bots would it out sell cod ?
Gears ?

Thank you for the forge maps 343i :slight_smile:

quality over quantity

as for the bots thing, well it seems kind of redundant since someone would just join your game a minute or so later.

> Two things:
>
> 1: halo 4 ships with 10 maps + 3 forge maps so 13 in total yaa !!
>
>
>
>
> 2: halo games will probably have bot in they soon
> most popular shooter games do now days or halo is going to need to find a way to compete with other games with bots each game release.
>
> If halo had bots would it out sell cod ?
> Gears ?
>
>
>
>
> Thank you for the forge maps 343i :slight_smile:

Your actually incorrect. Halo 4 will ship with 10 maps only, this has already been confirmed. There will be three forge maps but we don’t know if they will ship with the game or if some will be scattered throughout DLC. We know that the ten maps the game will be shipped with will be 10 original non forged maps.

Its already been confirmed there will be no bots in Halo and in all honesty, Halo doesn’t really need bots in my opinion to be better than other games. Halo 4 is looking like a great game on its own.

Bots will not effect sales, bots will not be in the game, Halo 4 will out sell gears, Halo 4 will not outsell Call of Duty.

I’m not trying to argue or troll
but what are reasons why you think there are no bots in halo ?

> Bots will not effect sales, bots will not be in the game, Halo 4 will out sell gears, Halo 4 will not outsell Call of Duty.

This. Agreed.

Halo can’t outsell COD when COD is on multiple platforms while Halo 4 is only on one.
Also Halo doesn’t need Bots.

Bots for what? Could you elaborate?

Anyway, Halo will probably always be the better game over Call of Duty but it will probably never outsell it as Call of Duty is on multiple platforms and Halo 4 is only available on the Xbox 360.

> I’m not trying to argue or troll
> but what are reasons why you think there are no bots in halo ?

Because they confirmed it somewhere. I can’t provide you a link, but I know they confirmed it.