More Gears of War Crossovers

It was really shocking to find out that Emile and Kay were in Gears 5, what if this time we are able to use lancers to cut up enemies or get characters from gears of war into Halo Infinite. Should we get more crossovers from these two franchises what do you guys think?

People have been writing cross over fanfics of it for decades, so it was kind of a fan pleaser to have it this time. Who knows? Maybe we will see some crossover stuff, but probably none of it will be canon. I personally am a sucker for crossovers; there’s something to love about two completely different universes colliding.

Emile and Kat, sorry autocorrections

Now I desperately want a Lancer skin for the AR, thanks.

There should totally be some armor sets inspired by Cogs and locust, I think that would be really cool.

It would also be awesome if there were 2 legendary sets up armor. One inspired specifically by Marcus, and one specifically inspired by General Ramm.

That’s my two cents at least.

Honestly having alternate skins that can be applied in warzone (if it returns) firefight and forge. So the AR model cn be swapped with the lancers. Purely visual change only. Imagine if a MEGABLOCK skin of weapons came up, I think someone made a mincraft style map on halo 5 so MEGABLOCK skinned weapons that can be placed in forge would make a funny gamemode. That’s just an example. Prefer the look of the reach AR? Why not be able to make it look like that. Prefer the H2/3 BR over the H4/5? Then why not be able to change it. Make them visual changes only so the sandbox isn’t being over saturated with the same weapon like H5 is

> 2614366390849210;5:
> There should totally be some armor sets inspired by Cogs and locust, I think that would be really cool.
>
> It would also be awesome if there were 2 legendary sets up armor. One inspired specifically by Marcus, and one specifically inspired by General Ramm.
>
> That’s my two cents at least.

Yeah, some CoG inspired armor for the Spartans and, if the return, some Locust inspired armor for the Elites would be ideal. A Theron Guard or RAAM inspired armor for Elites would be amazing. CoG armor could be a either the classic CoG armor and/or an Onyx Guard inspired set. The Marcus armor is a cool idea, but I don’t see how you could make it uniquely Markus-esque while still having a helmet on. Unless 343 design a helmet specifically designed to work well with a bandanna…

I’d keep it to the level of tongue-in-cheek fun like Emile and Kat in Gears 5, but sure. It’s certainly good fun and a great way for the two major Xbox IP’s to pay homage to one another.

I’d just like them to keep it at the level of tributes and inspiration rather than breaking the lore. The presence of Kat and Emile in GoW 5 has to be taken as non-canonical (I don’t think many people are seeing it otherwise, thankfully) or it breaks both the Universes.

I’d be cautious with crossovers. I think it works with Gears as it is a game that doesn’t take itself to serious, at least to the level Halo does - then again Halo 5 had a Grunt as an MM announcer. I can imagine something like GoW banners, Icons… maybe announcers in Multiplayer would be cool - I wouldn’t mind hears Marcus Fenix yelling during a match as an announcer.