More Fred-104

Personally I found Fred one of the more interesting SPARTAN characters. Especially after reading First Strike. I would like to see him expanded as a character and would also like to learn more about him and Kelly - they had an interesting dynamic - She was his Cortana in a sense. Am I the only one here who would like to see more of this knife loving engine of destruction?

Hell yes, we require more 104.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

I love Fred! We need more of him in our Halo.

Fred, you better hone your knives because you are going to be a star!!!

Hell yes!

I’d love to see a piece of Halo media dedicated to solely Fred, Linda, or Kelly. One idea being an ODST-esque side story revolving around the three of them. Reading about each of them is fantastic already, however playing as them would be awesome!

I can’t understand why everyone loves Fred. . .

We all know Kurt was the best spartan to ever live.

> I can’t understand why everyone loves Fred. . .
>
> We all know Kurt was the best spartan to ever live.

Blasphemy…i say… I like Fred and Kelly the best out of the twos…

> Personally I found Fred one of the more interesting SPARTAN characters. Especially after reading First Strike. I would like to see him expanded as a character and would also like to learn more about him and Kelly - they had an interesting dynamic - She was his Cortana in a sense. Am I the only one here who would like to see more of this knife loving engine of destruction?

WHAT?! BLASPHEMY… NO LINDA?

Anywha… I would enjoy seeing all the remaining spartan IIs. I think Fred is probably the least expanded one (or linda, take your pick).

Of Course there will be Linda! We cannot leave the SPARTAN Lone wolf out.

Reading Fall of Reach and First Strike (which I love-Big up Mr Nylund), the parts I liked best was how Fred and the other SPARTANs dealt with how things were going disastrously wrong and kept going. Having served in the military, I know this is the nature of things. Fred in my opinion dealt brilliantly with a situation that went FUBAR from word go. Kelly is far from a side-kick - I actually see them as one functional unit - much as MC and Cortana is.

I’d love to see him in the same role Kurt had occupied with the S-III, he is an officer now after all. With Kelly and Linda back in the field, and him putting the very irritating Palmer in her place.

If there isn’t any sort of Fred-related media in the near future, I’ll be one disappointed Halo fan. The guy’s a total stud.

> If there isn’t any sort of Fred-related media in the near future, I’ll be one disappointed Halo fan. The guy’s a total stud.

Correction: If their isn’t any sort of spartan II related media in the near future, I’ll be a disjointed halo fan…

I’m ok if he’s kept like the rest of the S-II’s… in the background, but a -Yoink- fighter. I’d rather see more spotlight with Chief…

I understand that the Chief is a lot of people’s favourite character - but face it ,how many books/comics/games has he had focused solely on him. There is more to the Halo universe than just him, can the fans of the other aspects not be given what they desire as well. For example - who wouldn’t love a space strategy game - where you are the Great Admiral Cole or even another UNSC commander or a DLC solely for Blue Team (Fred/Kelly/Linda)

Halo doesn’t always have to be Chief.