More Firefight Modes PLZ!!!

Hi everyone! It is jaygreen7 here from R3W1ND Inc. I have some great ideas for the Warzone game mode on Halo 5, and was hoping that people could comment about what they like/dislike or what they think should stay/leave. My first idea is that there can be a new mode called “Classic Firefight”. It would be based off of the Reach Firefight. The only main differences between the Reach mode and the mode that I am suggesting are that the Halo 5 Warzone REQ system would be present and that Halo 5 maps would be used. I have labeled my second idea “The Endless Flood”. This would be, just like my first idea, similar to Reach Firefight accept for the fact that it would be endless, with REQ and XP payouts based off of how many waves are completed. Another difference between this and “Classic Firefight” would be that the enemies would be different forms of the Flood parasite, contrary to the enemies being Covenant or Promethean species.

Please, if you have not already joined one, check out my Spartan Company R3W1ND Inc and friend me on Xbox Live at jaygreen7.

“United we rise. Alone we fall.”

Also, please check out and leave your thoughts in the comments for my past post about a DLC for The Swords of Sanghelios.

How would “Endless Firefight” sound? Survive as long as you can while the enemies get stronger over a period of time.

The longer you survive, the greater the XP + RP rewards will be.

Definitely need some type of solo firefight. Spent a lot of time relaxing in Reach, playing gruntpocalypse or sniperfight.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> How would “Endless Firefight” sound? Survive as long as you can while the enemies get stronger over a period of time.
>
> The longer you survive, the greater the XP + RP rewards will be.

I like the stronger over time idea, but I think that calling it “Endless Firefight” wouldn’t enforce the Flood part of the mode enough.

> 2535454200407807;5:
> > 2535429593088083;3:
> > How would “Endless Firefight” sound? Survive as long as you can while the enemies get stronger over a period of time.
> >
> > The longer you survive, the greater the XP + RP rewards will be.
>
> I like the stronger over time idea, but I think that calling it “Endless Firefight” wouldn’t enforce the Flood part of the mode enough.

It doesn’t have to be limited to the Flood only; Covenant and Forerunner enemies can be thrown into the mix.