MORE EPIC NEWS!!!

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvj1xSyfHQ4&feature=player_detailpage

Sweet!

is it spoilers?

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvj1xSyfHQ4&feature=player_detailpage

Nice.

I’ll DVR it.

Thank god I live in new York and now I am defiantly going to the ny comic con and playing halo 4 for the first time. I’m hyped.

That wasn’t anything new, and no spoilers.

> I’ll DVR it.

I’m watching it live I don’t care how late.

> is it spoilers?

Not really, the only spoilerish info is the campaign length, which he has a notification for spoilers in the beginning of the video.

> > is it spoilers?
>
> Not really, the only spoilerish info is the campaign length, which he has a notification for spoilers in the beginning of the video.

Ok cool thanks guys how long did they say campaign is?

> > > is it spoilers?
> >
> > Not really, the only spoilerish info is the campaign length, which he has a notification for spoilers in the beginning of the video.
>
> Ok cool thanks guys how long did they say campaign is?

We know the campaign is only 8 missions according tp the achievement list a while ago, but it is confirmed the campaign will have a length similar to Spartan Ops season 1, which is said to be about ODST’s length.

Well it seems like Halo 4 is gonna be playable in every major state with a large population EXCEPT for Florida. I feel so special :confused:

> > is it spoilers?
>
> Not really, the only spoilerish info is the campaign length, which he has a notification for spoilers in the beginning of the video.

That’s unusually considerate! :slight_smile:

> Well it seems like Halo 4 is gonna be playable in every major state with a large population EXCEPT for Florida. I feel so special :confused:

How do you think I feel? North Carolina is just backwoods compared to New York or Seattle, so the chances of an event involving a test play pre launch for Halo 4 in my state is slim to none.

Awesome!

Sweet. Hope something new !

Can’t wait until we start seeing trailers all over the place. 'S gonna be sweet.

> > Well it seems like Halo 4 is gonna be playable in every major state with a large population EXCEPT for Florida. I feel so special :confused:
>
> How do you think I feel? North Carolina is just backwoods compared to New York or Seattle, so the chances of an event involving a test play pre launch for Halo 4 in my state is slim to none.

Indiana for me. Atleast I could go to Chicago to play. If they came…seriously spread the love…

> > > Well it seems like Halo 4 is gonna be playable in every major state with a large population EXCEPT for Florida. I feel so special :confused:
> >
> > How do you think I feel? North Carolina is just backwoods compared to New York or Seattle, so the chances of an event involving a test play pre launch for Halo 4 in my state is slim to none.
>
> Indiana for me. Atleast I could go to Chicago to play. If they came…seriously spread the love…

I’m about as far away from a big Halo 4 event as they come (next to maybe Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida of course).

Sweet!
Great campaign news!
And awesome news about Halo 4 Friday!

Less than two months… I can do it. Deep breaths… I can do it.