More enemy AI in warzone?

I would like to see more enemy AI in normal warzone. Just a squad of ghosts, wraiths, or banshees coming into the battlefield. No bosses for points but just there to make it harder for both teams and give it more action.

Warzone Assault- I would like to see the attacker side have marines attacking along. Ofc defenders should get more Marines also or maybe new req cards and you can call in a warthog filled with marines or tank etc on both sides. Then during core I would like to see attackers having marine tanks land near the armory and the defender sides have marines with rockets to combat that. I think that be fun

> 2533274843260367;1:
> I would like to see more enemy AI in normal warzone. Just a squad of ghosts, wraiths, or banshees coming into the battlefield. No bosses for points but just there to make it harder for both teams and give it more action.
>
> Warzone Assault- I would like to see the attacker side have marines attacking along. Ofc defenders should get more Marines also or maybe new req cards and you can call in a warthog filled with marines or tank etc on both sides. Then during core I would like to see attackers having marine tanks land near the armory and the defender sides have marines with rockets to combat that. I think that be fun

this is already a very popular topic my young clanling Look up “My Idea for a Warzon DLC”