more elite armours, freeplay for elites

quite easily
more elite armours
freeplay for elites
those are the only things i need to satisfy me in the tu

Elites in all playlists could be accomplished however more Elite armors is impossible.

Elite playlist is the least of my worries. Lets all try and fix the MP problems before wanting better playlists.

Agreed. Let’s fix the disgraceful Armour Locking ability first. It totally messes with the flow of the game.

Which Halo fans do you speak for because, I’ve never heard of you before.

Don’t you think that’s a little boisterous to say that you speak for a lot Halo fans?

> Which Halo fans do you speak for because, I’ve never heard of you before.
>
> Don’t you think that’s a little boisterous to say that you speak for a lot Halo fans?

Agree ^
I can speak to all halo fans because I played all of them like crazy. Halo 2 is by far the best in the Mp section and skill thats why people loved it. Then halo 3 came out it was less skill… Then reach even more less skill… They are making halo so everyone can play it which is stupid of them.

Reach does not need elite playlist or anything forge or maps…

Fix the important stuff to make it a better more skilled Mp, then worry about all the other stuff.

That’s on my list of things I want to see.

> Elites in all playlists could be accomplished however more Elite armors is impossible.

I think you mean the other way around

woot, support for the elites. :smiley:

um… race imbalance. they are currently stronger then spartans right now, they also have bigger hitboxes then them.

I couldn’t care less about Elite Armour, it’s not like I use it.

And hell no to Elites freeplay. Elites are way stronger, faster, have regenerating health, and would be able to use the same weapons as humans.

Elites were fairly overpowered in H3 (especially with the neck glitch, and how hard it was to shoot them in the back of the head. SWAT anyone?). And they are just as OP in Reach, if not more so.

> > Elites in all playlists could be accomplished however more Elite armors is impossible.
>
> I think you mean the other way around

Definitely not the other way around. 343i could allow Elite free-play with a simple playlist update. New armour however, cannot be added at all, because it would need to be coded into every map, and because the maps are compressed to fit on the disk, it’s impossible to add the code.

It’s the same reason they can’t add new weapons. Unless they were map-specific to a new map pack. Adding new weapons would create less problems than new armour. If they added new armour, it would be map-specific. And then people would have to change their armour every time they didn’t play on one of those maps. I’m not sure what would happen, but if I had to guess I’d say their armour wouldn’t be visible, but they would still be playing. I don’t actually know.

Do we really need more than 7 different armor permutations for Elites, or the trillion combinations of Spartan armor? If you want to play Elite Slayer, vote for it. Others do, and I still play it more than I want to.