More Dynamic Warzone Bosses

I would like everyone to make suggestions to augment mine.

First of all, almost all the promethian bosses are not dynamic enough to me. They pretty much just sit there and their battle code is too simple to fight. The exception is the one with the splinter turret (Soldier Commando), imo. What im trying to get at is that they are not satisfying or fun to kill.

How about a hidden and roving Binary Scout Soldier boss? (you could still see his beam though LOL)

The covanent are pretty good to me. Maybe add an Ultra Ghost Patrol Leader. The flying AI is pretty bad for both factions.

AND MAKE THE HUNTERS AT LEAST 50 TO 75 POINTS FOR PETES SAKE. They tank too much for just 25 points.

Suggestions for new bosses:

*Map-roaving hordes of the flying bug things from halos 2-3 where each team gets points.

*Flood. Nuff said. Infected prophet? Halo 3 hordes? INFECTED HUNTERS?

*Monitors like 343 Guilty spark

*Jackal sniper groups

*Jetpack Elites

*Brute Chieftains

*Prophet with his gravity chair

*That giant white animsl from Reach

*Rogue Humans/Marines/ODSTS/Spartans (since 343 lied to us about that lol)

*Organic Forerunners??!

Make Warzone more crazy and have a larger number of aggressive bosses please lol.

Thoughts?

A big part of what Im trying to say is give us more dynamic bosses and less tank bosses like Warden. He and Strategos are so unsatisfying.

I love so many of these ideas! I would also like for spawns to be more random, and much more of them. I would love sniper jackets hiding in the trees and cliffs, jetpack elites out of nowhere would be awesome. Flying things are drones, and it would be cool if they have a return.

All in all, adding more AI and making their spawns random and not so scripted will do wonders for warzone.

A multistage Mgalekgolo legendary where you start off fighting worms, then they condense into a massive hunter as aggressive as the Giant White Animal from Reach!!

I want a finale boss (like Warden Eternal) that’s another Promethean, possibly maybe even a Guardian. But I want it to activate an EMP that covers the whole map so we have to fight it without vehicle assistance

> 2533274808945466;3:
> I love so many of these ideas! I would also like for spawns to be more random, and much more of them. I would love sniper jackets hiding in the trees and cliffs, jetpack elites out of nowhere would be awesome. Flying things are drones, and it would be cool if they have a return.
>
> All in all, adding more AI and making their spawns random and not so scripted will do wonders for warzone.

Yes, it needs a litttle more randomization, because it feels like Warzone is SUPPOSED to be a social type playlist. The spawns make it feel more competitive though.

> 2533274793108235;4:
> A multistage Mgalekgolo legendary where you start off fighting worms, then they condense into a massive hunter as aggressive as the Giant White Animal from Reach!!

I totally forgot about that animal!!! It would be awesome to have something like that back.

> 2533274881937413;5:
> I want a finale boss (like Warden Eternal) that’s another Promethean, possibly maybe even a Guardian. But I want it to activate an EMP that covers the whole map so we have to fight it without vehicle assistance

Or a seperate air fight mode mode where two teams fight to destroy a guardian

How about pools of bosses for each map that the game can randomly choose from at any time (at the regular intervals ofc)?

And the flood need to be crazy, like having rockets and shotguns lol.

Hell can 343 just change anything at all to make it more random… For god sakes every boss spawn happens at the same time, at the same place and with the exact same moveset and behavior no matter the map. Sure you get a few that only spawn on certain maps but come on. The bosses contribute way too much to the score of the game anyways. I think they should only have small bosses worth maybe like 25-50 and nothing higher and adjust everyone else accordingly. Way to focussed on last bullet luck.

> 2782581198352602;11:
> Hell can 343 just change anything at all to make it more random… For god sakes every boss spawn happens at the same time, at the same place and with the exact same moveset and behavior no matter the map. Sure you get a few that only spawn on certain maps but come on. The bosses contribute way too much to the score of the game anyways. I think they should only have small bosses worth maybe like 25-50 and nothing higher and adjust everyone else accordingly. Way to focussed on last bullet luck.

Snipedown was streaming today. He had Oni Mantis + Tank + 2 more mantises attacking Warden. They lost to last bullet luck

I think what you mean by Rogue soldiers are the Rebels that are mentioned alot in the series. I would actually love to see Rebel soldiers in the new warzone map considering its urban. I actually would love to see more A.I troops on the battle space rather then small patches.

Jackal Sniper teams? Oh boy, those were annoying in Halo Reach’s Firefight but since there is a beam rifle, it would add a nice challenge.

As for the Jetpack elites, those would be the Rangers, however they don’t use their jump packs which I find odd.

I like most of your ideas, Flood would be a very nice touch. Nothing like running for your life from zombies.

The Arbiter from Halo Wars, Ripa 'Moramee, with dual energy swords.

We could also have Phantoms as bosses who stick around and continually deploy troops until they’re blown up.

So much potential with Warzone hope they at least add new AI.

No more Warden. I don’t like fighting Prometheans at all, they aren’t interesting.

My favorite idea is Flood enemies.

> 2533274793108235;4:
> A multistage Mgalekgolo legendary where you start off fighting worms, then they condense into a massive hunter as aggressive as the Giant White Animal from Reach!!

We better get Forklifts from Reach too then.

Being ragdolled in the Forklift with no damage was fun.

I’d like to see more aggression out of the AI rather than the damage they seem to give. Waaaay too many fights look (and frankly are) dull the way the bullet sponge bosses barely move and shoot, and we of course just set up a couple shops and engage.

Flip things around to others that are simple assassinations or splatters, and we have way too disproportionate engagement levels of point harvesting. Some 25 pointers are simple distractions (ie, an Elite), while others are quite annouyingly over distracting like the Ghost Marauders or Hunters.

The Hunters on Apex7 don’t need to do much more on the Spire for their role now, but the Hunters on Stormbreak should make their way to the nearest armoury and take it back, if the owners don’t do something about them.

Banshess should be maneuvering more and blasting more bombs instead of poking a near insta-kill barrage of normal fire, every few moments, even making strafing runs, instead of just being “Look up for a few moments” distractions. They should REALLY mess up the armouries they spawn at, not just circle around and mostly nothing.

Ghosts need to fly around the map more and be less of a local zone protector. MAKE the vehicles chase them, especially being the bullet sponge/PW demanding targets they are.

And Phaetons, they definitely need to teleport-dodge more while firing off its homing projectiles more. MAKE those cloaked laser wielders hiding in the bushes begin to question their weapon choice. Make vehicles coordinate and maneuver, not just sit a far and pepper.

YES, there’s to be some nOObiness to Warzone, NO it shouldn’t be about playing billiards on a few point-sponges.

> 2533274866410333;13:
> I think what you mean by Rogue soldiers are the Rebels that are mentioned alot in the series. I would actually love to see Rebel soldiers in the new warzone map considering its urban. I actually would love to see more A.I troops on the battle space rather then small patches.
>
> Jackal Sniper teams? Oh boy, those were annoying in Halo Reach’s Firefight but since there is a beam rifle, it would add a nice challenge.
>
> As for the Jetpack elites, those would be the Rangers, however they don’t use their jump packs which I find odd.
>
> I like most of your ideas, Flood would be a very nice touch. Nothing like running for your life from zombies.

yeaaaah