More credits for daily challenges.

343i could you please make daily challenges worth more credits? As people start to get in to the millions of credits to rank up daily challenges become a waste of time do to the low amount of points one receives. It would be nice to see a daily challenge worth about 10 to 15 thousand credits and weekly challenges worth about 25 to 40 thousands credits.

Anyone else agree?

I agree. I believe the Challenge/Commendation is something that could certainly be utilized more. I think the Commendation level could have been more fun. Some commendations are just crazy high. IMO.

> I agree. I believe the Challenge/Commendation is something that could certainly be utilized more. I think the Commendation level could have been more fun. Some commendations are just crazy high. IMO.

Yeah I forgot about Commendations, those could use a bump also.

I have been gunning for this for a while, however because of how high I am If i play the Defiant map pack I get roughly 4000 + 1000 + 200 + Slot Machine and sometimes one match can total 15000 on average I get at least 6000 credits a match so Challenges dont matter to me.

Even though I complete them all 95% of the time.

> I have been gunning for this for a while, however because of how high I am If i play the Defiant map pack I get roughly 4000 + 1000 + 200 + Slot Machine and sometimes one match can total 15000 on average I get at least 6000 credits a match so Challenges dont matter to me.
>
> Even though I complete them all 95% of the time.

See I am not that high of a rank and only get about 1500 credits a game, if that.

Ok, I am going to bump this because I feel that this is a major problem with Reach and needs to be fixed. When I don’t get crap for a game in Reach it makes it hard to rank up and when it takes months to just get one rank I lose interest in the game.

Although I agree on this matter, is it up to 343 or Bungie?

> Ok, I am going to bump this because I feel that this is a major problem with Reach and needs to be fixed. When I don’t get crap for a game in Reach it makes it hard to rank up and when it takes months to just get one rank I lose interest in the game.

Again I am going to completely agree with you on this. I believe this is one of the reasons the COD games do so well. I only played MW2 to raise my rank and get new nameplates. You can call me silly if you want but that was one of the few things that kept bringing me back to that game. I would LOVE it if Reach had more of that in it. I play Reach cause I like it but if it had more/better objectives (commendations), I would go crazy and play even more than I do now. I was very excited about the Challenges/Commendations feature but for me that was one of the few places were Reach came up a little short. It could be an easy fix too. For example I joined the Respawn Army and that was a lot of fun but even it didn’t have enough challenges/commendations. I don’t even care that much about Cr it more about objectives for me especially if I am playing solo.

Here is a link about Respawn Army Project Spartan if you haven’t seen it.
Link

I love challenges, and they really do add up after a while. My friend is a Lt. Coloniel Grade 3 and I’m a Coloniel Grade 3. The funny part is that we have the same commendation progress, meaning I have a crap-ton of cR from other scources (Challenges), enough to rank me up almost 6 times! Now, not all of that cR difference is from Challenges. Some of it may be from less Commendations per my game (meaning more of the money came from Game Completion or Slot Machines, which wouldn’t count towards my Commendation Progress). But I suspect that most of it came from the odd challenge or two, since my friend is always yapping about how Challenges are a waste of time.

So when are they gonna give more credits for the games we play. Reach is boring as heck right now, I hope 343 has a DLC that will replace all the crappy maps Bungie made. I login, play one game and say, wow this is boring. So me crappy maps, same crappy game types. BORING.

we need a level system, something that brings back motivation.
Reach is boooooring.

So Reach is boring after one game? Do you suffer from ADHD? According to your recent game history, you haven’t logged in and played just one game in a long time. In fact the last 6 games you played were custom games and with only 3 people in that custom game, it will get boring. Try playing some actual MM so you have more people to shoot at.
(I’ve also noticed that when you don’t do very well, you don’t get very many credits - and custom games don’t give a lot of credits.)
I think a rank system is something that is not needed, unless you are under the age of 17 (which the game is rated M, so really only 17+ should be playing - but we know that won’t happen), because kids feel that they have some sort of self-worth with a video game rank.

> So Reach is boring after one game? Do you suffer from ADHD? According to your recent game history, you haven’t logged in and played just one game in a long time. In fact the last 6 games you played were custom games and with only 3 people in that custom game, it will get boring. Try playing some actual MM so you have more people to shoot at.
> (I’ve also noticed that when you don’t do very well, you don’t get very many credits - and custom games don’t give a lot of credits.)
> I think a rank system is something that is not needed, unless you are under the age of 17 (which the game is rated M, so really only 17+ should be playing - but we know that won’t happen), because kids feel that they have some sort of self-worth with a video game rank.

This. Honestly I don’t know how you put in the game and get boring quick. It usually takes a few games to get bored of that PLAYLIST but not the whole game. If all else fails then I can just play some MLG.

> > Ok, I am going to bump this because I feel that this is a major problem with Reach and needs to be fixed. When I don’t get crap for a game in Reach it makes it hard to rank up and when it takes months to just get one rank I lose interest in the game.
>
> Again I am going to completely agree with you on this. I believe this is one of the reasons the COD games do so well. I only played MW2 to raise my rank and get new nameplates. You can call me silly if you want but that was one of the few things that kept bringing me back to that game. I would LOVE it if Reach had more of that in it. I play Reach cause I like it but if it had more/better objectives (commendations), I would go crazy and play even more than I do now. I was very excited about the Challenges/Commendations feature but for me that was one of the few places were Reach came up a little short. It could be an easy fix too. For example I joined the Respawn Army and that was a lot of fun but even it didn’t have enough challenges/commendations. I don’t even care that much about Cr it more about objectives for me especially if I am playing solo.
>
> Here is a link about Respawn Army Project Spartan if you haven’t seen it.
> Link

I agree, this to is why I still play the Call of Duty franchise.