More controller customisation

With new settings been added for controller layout we know this is possible. I am asking for more customisation for button activations like for example: Been able to change what buttons ground pound, shoulder charge etc. activates on.
Do you guys think we should have this extra customisation or not and what would you like too see added?

you already have this option through the xbox one
download the xbox accessories ap from the store and it will allow you to be able to remap your controller buttons

> 2533274832130936;2:
> you already have this option through the xbox one
> download the xbox accessories ap from the store and it will allow you to be able to remap your controller buttons

Yes i know but i mean more customisation so i can have melee and ground pound on different buttons.

You could place melee on two different buttons through the accessories app and use one of those for melee and another for ground pound.

> 2533274923639240;3:
> > 2533274832130936;2:
> > you already have this option through the xbox one
> > download the xbox accessories ap from the store and it will allow you to be able to remap your controller buttons
>
>
> Yes i know but i mean more customisation so i can have melee and ground pound on different buttons.

You can. Depending on what your button layout in game is, you can decipher what ability you want to assign to any button using the accessories app on the Xbox One. Of course, having an Elite or Scuf controller makes things easier with the extra paddles but the vast majority of people don’t want to spend that kind of money on a controller. So you’re stuck swapping functions of the buttons on a default controller.

basically my biggest problem and why i want this change is because i like too ninja, (I find it useful to help me get out of situations i would normally lose) but because of ground pound been on the melee button instead of me assassinating them 95% of the time it will activate ground pound even though i’m at a hight that it won’t be effective, stuffing it up for me.

> 2533274923639240;6:
> basically my biggest problem and why i want this change is because i like too ninja, (I find it useful to help me get out of situations i would normally lose) but because of ground pound been on the melee button instead of me assassinating them 95% of the time it will activate ground pound even though i’m at a hight that it won’t be effective, stuffing it up for me.

I don’t see how you can activate ground pound when trying to melee. You actually have to hold the melee button for a split second before ground pound can be active. Are your buttons that sensitive or are they getting stuck?

> 2533274923639240;6:
> basically my biggest problem and why i want this change is because i like too ninja, (I find it useful to help me get out of situations i would normally lose) but because of ground pound been on the melee button instead of me assassinating them 95% of the time it will activate ground pound even though i’m at a hight that it won’t be effective, stuffing it up for me.

Well if you’re accidentally activating ground pound when trying to ninja someone, it sounds like more of a problem with pressing the melee button for too long. Practice trying to just “tap” the melee button instead of holding it down. I would also recommend turning off assassinations as well. You dont want to accidentally assassinate someone when you do successfully ninja them or else that long animation will expose you to other enemies.

> 2533274833360506;7:
> > 2533274923639240;6:
> > basically my biggest problem and why i want this change is because i like too ninja, (I find it useful to help me get out of situations i would normally lose) but because of ground pound been on the melee button instead of me assassinating them 95% of the time it will activate ground pound even though i’m at a hight that it won’t be effective, stuffing it up for me.
>
>
> I don’t see how you can activate ground pound when trying to melee. You actually have to hold the melee button for a split second before ground pound can be active. Are your buttons that sensitive or are they getting stuck?

I think that’s the problem ground pound activates way too easily.

> 2533274834089336;8:
> > 2533274923639240;6:
> > basically my biggest problem and why i want this change is because i like too ninja, (I find it useful to help me get out of situations i would normally lose) but because of ground pound been on the melee button instead of me assassinating them 95% of the time it will activate ground pound even though i’m at a hight that it won’t be effective, stuffing it up for me.
>
>
> Well if you’re accidentally activating ground pound when trying to ninja someone, it sounds like more of a problem with pressing the melee button for too long. Practice trying to just “tap” the melee button instead of holding it down. I would also recommend turning off assassinations as well. You dont want to accidentally assassinate someone when you do successfully ninja them or else that long animation will expose you to other enemies.

But whats the fun of a ninja without seeing a cool animation when u successfully pull one off :stuck_out_tongue: