More Campaign footage please

Dear 343,
I love halo’s campaign and I loved what we have seen of infinite’s campaign so far. but last I saw of the campaign was back in 2020 (over a year ago) and I would be sad if we didn’t get to see any more of the campaign till the 8th of December. I don’t want story spoilers but I want to be able to see how the weapon, vehicle and AI sandbox play in to this “open world” that you have built for us. also can you tell me if I am able to explore inside of the downed ships that we see all over the place.

> 2533275081537705;1:
> Dear 343,
> I love halo’s campaign and I loved what we have seen of infinite’s campaign so far. but last I saw of the campaign was back in 2020 (over a year ago) and I would be sad if we didn’t get to see any more of the campaign till the 8th of December. I don’t want story spoilers but I want to be able to see how the weapon, vehicle and AI sandbox play in to this “open world” that you have built for us. also can you tell me if I am able to explore inside of the downed ships that we see all over the place.

I think the plan is once they come out of “Shutdown Mode” aka working on the finishing touches. There will be a massive increase on information about the Campaign. Specifically things I want to here is the scale of what they mean “semi openworld” and slightly more information of what to expect. Unfortunately I think we will hear tons more about the multiplayer first since it seems that that part of the product is completed.

In one of the recent interviews (was it Inside Infinite?) they mentioned that they didn’t have the man power to do trailers etc while knee deep in the shutdown mode.

I would have loved a Campaign clip. Something paralleling the demo from last year… so we could see how far along it’s come.

Happy not to have any trailers etc. Keep the story for Dec 8.

> 2585548714655118;3:
> In one of the recent interviews (was it Inside Infinite?) they mentioned that they didn’t have the man power to do trailers etc while knee deep in the shutdown mode.
>
> I would have loved a Campaign clip. Something paralleling the demo from last year… so we could see how far along it’s come.
>
> Happy not to have any trailers etc. Keep the story for Dec 8.

Agreed about keeping the story hush-hush until it launches. I want to know as little going in as possible. But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to see some more spoiler-free campaign gameplay before it drops.

Joe promised that Campaign gameplay would happen before launch. I would imagine something around end of October or start of November.

> 2533275081537705;1:
> Dear 343,
> I love halo’s campaign and I loved what we have seen of infinite’s campaign so far. but last I saw of the campaign was back in 2020 (over a year ago) and I would be sad if we didn’t get to see any more of the campaign till the 8th of December. I don’t want story spoilers but I want to be able to see how the weapon, vehicle and AI sandbox play in to this “open world” that you have built for us. also can you tell me if I am able to explore inside of the downed ships that we see all over the place.

In the August Development Update Video 343i already mentioned when to expect more campaign gameplay - that being closer to launch. I wouldn’t expect any more campaign footage until around November to be honest.
343i Have been open about this, they’ve set the expectation so that players know when to expect this stuff.
Joe Staten of 343i has also said in the latest Inside Infinite Blog that making a campaign demo takes a lot of time and resources that 343i don’t have available whilst the team wraps up development in “shutdown” mode.
Just wait and it’ll come.

honestly I am pretty hyped for halo infinite too. I cant wait.

> 2540646754085145;2:
> > 2533275081537705;1:
> > Dear 343,
> > I love halo’s campaign and I loved what we have seen of infinite’s campaign so far. but last I saw of the campaign was back in 2020 (over a year ago) and I would be sad if we didn’t get to see any more of the campaign till the 8th of December. I don’t want story spoilers but I want to be able to see how the weapon, vehicle and AI sandbox play in to this “open world” that you have built for us. also can you tell me if I am able to explore inside of the downed ships that we see all over the place.
>
> I think the plan is once they come out of “Shutdown Mode” aka working on the finishing touches. There will be a massive increase on information about the Campaign. Specifically things I want to here is the scale of what they mean “semi openworld” and slightly more information of what to expect. Unfortunately I think we will hear tons more about the multiplayer first since it seems that that part of the product is completed.

It is very likely that we are going to get more updates about the Halo Infinite campaign levels. If I have to guess, I will say September 2021 or October 2021 could be the date for 343 Industries to reveal the gameplay footage from the Halo Infinite campaign levels.