More BTB forge maps?

I know this is something that been resounding across the board lately but I’m throwing my two cent in anyway. Just a talk beforehand.

I understand why the first lot of BTB maps were forged. It was a publicity stunt plain and simple. They just wanted to show off forge by getting some decent forgers in to have a play around. Hence why it was on the sprint. I feel they wanted to show the forge theyve designed because it is so ‘radically different’ (I use that term lightly) but at they end of the day its just forge. Pretty much every halo player knows what it is and what it does. Anything on top is just icing.

This leads to make point. Why 343 aren’t you doing what players can’t do? Making big expansive real terrain maps that feel genuine. You have all this programming and designing power in a studio that has access to some of what is could be the greatest feedback source a studio could ask for. Believe when I say this. I mean have you seen the destiny forums? Its a cancerous quagmire of -Yoink-. Its partly why bungie have gone down hill. The community makes the game as much as developer. One cannot exist without the other. Listen to your fans and friends. Its what we are here for. I hope in future we see you push your limits in creativity really deliver. Anyone can make a forge map, show us more.

Don’t worry kid, I’ll make some belters for you when forge is out.

Forge or designer made, at the end of the day both will probably play identical. The first four maps, especially the headlong remake really impressed me by what forge could handle. It looks ascthetically pleasing and plays almost like headlong. I’m glad that the BTB playlist is becoming filled with remakes of some of the best Halo maps.

> 2533274809055865;2:
> Don’t worry kid, I’ll make some belters for you when forge is out.

Haha heres hoping.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> Forge or designer made, at the end of the day both will probably play identical. The first four maps, especially the headlong remake really impressed me by what forge could handle. It looks ascthetically pleasing and plays almost like headlong. I’m glad that the BTB playlist is becoming filled with remakes of some of the best Halo maps.

Thats just how halo plays though. Yes remakes are great. Im still hoping for a Sandtrap remake. BTB and Squad TB were great on that beast. Same for a decent Valhalla remake, Ragnorok was just… wrong. However id rather see them remade properly than in forge. Otherwise it could just be any old player that made it. Not that headlong and standoff remakes arent good. They play just like the original. But it takes away from the game and 343s integrity if im honest if they just use forge. Thats for players, not developers with all the tools, to make maps. And this is before I start on remixes.