MORE BR''S AND STOP RESETTING MY RANK

1. Please stop removing the scarce BR’s from maps. Then please stop resetting ranks every month. I used to care how I ranked and now I don’t because you’ll just reset whatever I achieve.

Rank BTB also. You guys were doing so good. What happened?

C HUNTER ONE

Btb is a social mode and should never be ranked.

The amount of brs on map is perfect, we don’t need halo 5 being a one gun game like halo 2-3

They reset so you have the chance of getting a better placement and improving, season length could be a little longer but the resets are needed

BTB Ranked… hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no

As for the resetting of ranks I can’t necessarily say any sort of change will happen to that. It may seem repetitive and tiresome having to get your rank every month, although they’ve mentioned that they do such as so that people can see their progression from last month. Which is pretty meh in my opinion, it doesn’t bother me, as I like the concept of trying to get a higher tier CSR ranking. I do understand your issue with it though and how it is tiresome at times.

Moving onto the BTB being ranked bit, I wouldn’t say that should be the case. It is really a social playlist, as going into a ranked match with a team that size won’t look good for anyone CSR rank. If you lose you could easily blame it on the team, but your rank is effected by the loss. While in normal 4v4 matches that are ranked if you lose, in many situations you are part of the reason why you lost. Unless of course your teammates left, and any other reason which would hamper your gameplay. Did that explanation I gave hopefully help?

> 2533274821609239;4:
> As for the resetting of ranks I can’t necessarily say any sort of change will happen to that. It may seem repetitive and tiresome having to get your rank every month, although they’ve mentioned that they do such as so that people can see their progression from last month. Which is pretty meh in my opinion, it doesn’t bother me, as I like the concept of trying to get a higher tier CSR ranking. I do understand your issue with it though and how it is tiresome at times.
>
> Moving onto the BTB being ranked bit, I wouldn’t say that should be the case. It is really a social playlist, as going into a ranked match with a team that size won’t look good for anyone CSR rank. If you lose you could easily blame it on the team, but your rank is effected by the loss. While in normal 4v4 matches that are ranked if you lose, in many situations you are part of the reason why you lost. Unless of course your teammates left, and any other reason which would hamper your gameplay. Did that explanation I gave hopefully help?

Yours was the only response that was polite or worth reading. I appreciate your post.

They take the ranks away monthly to keep those who are rank obsessed trapped like a hamster on a hamster wheel because once you hit that point were your rank won’t go up or down that’s usually the point when these rankers lose interest and stop playing.

> 2533275005031632;5:
> > 2533274821609239;4:
> > As for the resetting of ranks I can’t necessarily say any sort of change will happen to that. It may seem repetitive and tiresome having to get your rank every month, although they’ve mentioned that they do such as so that people can see their progression from last month. Which is pretty meh in my opinion, it doesn’t bother me, as I like the concept of trying to get a higher tier CSR ranking. I do understand your issue with it though and how it is tiresome at times.
> >
> > Moving onto the BTB being ranked bit, I wouldn’t say that should be the case. It is really a social playlist, as going into a ranked match with a team that size won’t look good for anyone CSR rank. If you lose you could easily blame it on the team, but your rank is effected by the loss. While in normal 4v4 matches that are ranked if you lose, in many situations you are part of the reason why you lost. Unless of course your teammates left, and any other reason which would hamper your gameplay. Did that explanation I gave hopefully help?
>
>
> Yours was the only response that was polite or worth reading. I appreciate your post.

Porcine Prophet’s post didn’t come off as hostile.

Meh, i sucked last season and i’ll suck this season after i recover from qualifying. Don’t really play arena much so gives me reason to use all those boosts i have accumalted.

> 2533275005031632;1:
> 343. Please stop removing the scarce BR’s from maps. Then please stop resetting ranks every month. I used to care how I ranked and now I don’t because you’ll just reset whatever I achieve.
>
> Rank BTB also. You guys were doing so good. What happened?
>
> C HUNTER ONE

I don’t have an opinion on the BR’s/
But ranks need to reset. Halo 3 didnt have resets, and this skewed the system. People would make alternate accounts and get to 50 in a weekend. Then never use it again. That account was technically better then the majority of players ever could be, but there were people who should have been 50’s that couldn’t be because of all the alternate accounts. It clears out the alternates and provides an incentive to keep playing. The resets don’t hurt you, so why does it matter. You should be ranking around where you were last month (as long as you wait a day or two to start qualifying, so that your competing against more people who are already ranked.

> 2533274839169051;6:
> They take the ranks away monthly to keep those who are rank obsessed trapped like a hamster on a hamster wheel because once you hit that point were your rank won’t go up or down that’s usually the point when these rankers lose interest and stop playing.

Makes sense - I just still don’t have time to try to rank up over and over. If I get to Champion I want to keep it unless other players beat it out of me.

I am a die hard Halo fan - I own no other games and buy consoles just for this game. Have been playing since original Halo. I don’t care to bust my a** ranking up only to have it reset in a month after I earn it.

It may make some people play longer but I am about as big a Halo fan as possible and it makes me care less.

C HUNTER ON3

> 2533274973957410;7:
> > 2533275005031632;5:
> > > 2533274821609239;4:
> > > As for the resetting of ranks I can’t necessarily say any sort of change will happen to that. It may seem repetitive and tiresome having to get your rank every month, although they’ve mentioned that they do such as so that people can see their progression from last month. Which is pretty meh in my opinion, it doesn’t bother me, as I like the concept of trying to get a higher tier CSR ranking. I do understand your issue with it though and how it is tiresome at times.
> > >
> > > Moving onto the BTB being ranked bit, I wouldn’t say that should be the case. It is really a social playlist, as going into a ranked match with a team that size won’t look good for anyone CSR rank. If you lose you could easily blame it on the team, but your rank is effected by the loss. While in normal 4v4 matches that are ranked if you lose, in many situations you are part of the reason why you lost. Unless of course your teammates left, and any other reason which would hamper your gameplay. Did that explanation I gave hopefully help?
> >
> >
> > Yours was the only response that was polite or worth reading. I appreciate your post.
>
>
> Porcine Prophet’s post didn’t come off as hostile.

True. I guess the other one made me mad and Prophet disagreed with everything I said so I didn’t like theirs either, lol.

> 2533274832089275;9:
> > 2533275005031632;1:
> > 343. Please stop removing the scarce BR’s from maps. Then please stop resetting ranks every month. I used to care how I ranked and now I don’t because you’ll just reset whatever I achieve.
> >
> > Rank BTB also. You guys were doing so good. What happened?
> >
> > C HUNTER ONE
>
>
> I don’t have an opinion on the BR’s/
> But ranks need to reset. Halo 3 didnt have resets, and this skewed the system. People would make alternate accounts and get to 50 in a weekend. Then never use it again. That account was technically better then the majority of players ever could be, but there were people who should have been 50’s that couldn’t be because of all the alternate accounts. It clears out the alternates and provides an incentive to keep playing. The resets don’t hurt you, so why does it matter. You should be ranking around where you were last month (as long as you wait a day or two to start qualifying, so that your competing against more people who are already ranked.

This: I don’t care to bust my a** ranking up only to have it reset in a month after I earn it. I will rank about the same but if I work to get to Champ, I should get to keep it. That would be a grind.

> 2533274898933067;12:
> > 2533274832089275;9:
> > > 2533275005031632;1:
> > > 343. Please stop removing the scarce BR’s from maps. Then please stop resetting ranks every month. I used to care how I ranked and now I don’t because you’ll just reset whatever I achieve.
> > >
> > > Rank BTB also. You guys were doing so good. What happened?
> > >
> > > C HUNTER ONE
> >
> >
> > I don’t have an opinion on the BR’s/
> > But ranks need to reset. Halo 3 didnt have resets, and this skewed the system. People would make alternate accounts and get to 50 in a weekend. Then never use it again. That account was technically better then the majority of players ever could be, but there were people who should have been 50’s that couldn’t be because of all the alternate accounts. It clears out the alternates and provides an incentive to keep playing. The resets don’t hurt you, so why does it matter. You should be ranking around where you were last month (as long as you wait a day or two to start qualifying, so that your competing against more people who are already ranked.
>
>
> This: I don’t care to bust my a** ranking up only to have it reset in a month after I earn it. I will rank about the same but if I work to get to Champ, I should get to keep it. That would be a grind.

If you work to get to Champ, you would be fighting to keep it anyway, champ is only reserved for 200 players before you get pushed out back into Onyx.

Btb should not be ranked.

Due to all the booster accounts resetting ranks is the only chance you have at getting to champ now unfortunately

> 2533274833081329;13:
> > 2533274898933067;12:
> > > 2533274832089275;9:
> > > > 2533275005031632;1:
> > > > 343. Please stop removing the scarce BR’s from maps. Then please stop resetting ranks every month. I used to care how I ranked and now I don’t because you’ll just reset whatever I achieve.
> > > >
> > > > Rank BTB also. You guys were doing so good. What happened?
> > > >
> > > > C HUNTER ONE
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t have an opinion on the BR’s/
> > > But ranks need to reset. Halo 3 didnt have resets, and this skewed the system. People would make alternate accounts and get to 50 in a weekend. Then never use it again. That account was technically better then the majority of players ever could be, but there were people who should have been 50’s that couldn’t be because of all the alternate accounts. It clears out the alternates and provides an incentive to keep playing. The resets don’t hurt you, so why does it matter. You should be ranking around where you were last month (as long as you wait a day or two to start qualifying, so that your competing against more people who are already ranked.
> >
> >
> > This: I don’t care to bust my a** ranking up only to have it reset in a month after I earn it. I will rank about the same but if I work to get to Champ, I should get to keep it. That would be a grind.
>
>
> If you work to get to Champ, you would be fighting to keep it anyway, champ is only reserved for 200 players before you get pushed out back into Onyx.

Yeah but I dont want that initial 10 game thing. Sometimes it puts me at Onyx and sometimes not. It takes forever to work up it you get unlucky in the initial 10 games.

Maybe if the BR was nerfed but they’d the only change I want to see from it