More body types

When I watched the 343 Multiplayer overview. One guy was talking about how you customise your body types.
when I played the preview the body type customisation was pretty underwhelming. There was only 3 body type options

I want to play as a fat Spartan.

> 2533274857577417;2:
> I want to play as a fat Spartan.

Yes so your Spartan will be more relatable.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Careful, you talk about this an the mods lock your thread for no reason

> 2533274883480734;4:
>

Don’t worry I’ll be carful

Could be a few more variations I guess. But I kinda liked it how it is though, 3 body types are more than we’ve ever had before (unless u count sangheili). Sure, they were not super different, but I kinda liked that, they’re all insanely buff spartan supersoldiers whatever gender they are so it felt a bit more realistic like this in my opinion.

> 2533274857577417;2:
> I want to play as a fat Spartan.

Lol this I posted the same in another thread. I miss the thicc Spartans, but man if could be a rollie pollie Ollie I would

They’re most likely pretty limited in the variety of body types they can offer. No matter which one you go with, it still needs to have the same hit box as all the others. So you couldn’t have a giant round one, it would completely throw off balance.

> 2670661386182421;8:
> They’re most likely pretty limited in the variety of body types they can offer. No matter which one you go with, it still needs to have the same hit box as all the others. So you couldn’t have a giant round one, it would completely throw off balance.

Also armor variations may begin to clip into each other and require resizing and repositioning. and after seeing halo 5s massive number of armors, I can assume it becomes time consuming.

I would like to just throw a sanghelli head on the spartan just as a helmet option. Please.