More Arby and Chief’s moments in Infinite

In infinite i hope that we see more times where Arbiter and Chief work together like they did in halo 3. Those two were an unbreakable pair of legendary warriors that everyone who knows of halo, knew who those two characters are. I hope this time 343 actually more story into the campaign that everyone wants to play and worth the amount of money for the game.

I won’t lie, I was extremely disappointed we didn’t get any Arby and Chief moments in Halo 5. Especially when we saw him meet up with the Swords of Sanghelios and Dr. Halsey at the end. So definitely hoping for more Arby and Chief moments.

> 2533274879757912;2:
> I won’t lie, I was extremely disappointed we didn’t get any Arby and Chief moments in Halo 5. Especially when we saw him meet up with the Swords of Sanghelios and Dr. Halsey at the end. So definitely hoping for more Arby and Chief moments.

I hope to see a moment like the one right after Arbiter killed Truth in H3 and Chief nodded to him like, “Yeah, you rock.” Subtle throwbacks like that would be fan service done right I think.