More and more trash talkers online.

Has anyone else noticed a rise in numbers of trash talkers on halo 4? I have this week, mainly on regicide. Far too many angry people online to be able to enjoy a game of my favorite game type recently. I know we can mute and avoid people obviously, I find it a shame though, I used to have a lot of funner and banter on regicide and I usualy ended up adding people from games.

I just don’t understand why there is so many angry people online at the moment.

Welcome to the internet.

I guess. These people always seem to have a very limited range on their vocabulary too. It’s a shame I guess that’s all. When I come online, I come to win, ofcourse that doesn’t mean I’m going to be yoink in game chat all game though. I probably spend more time complementing people on their spartans or on their game style. Oh well.

Yeah I know dude. Got insults thrown at me by two people teaming up in FFA regicide and they were farming their own guests too. Oh well I don’t bother responding to trash talk, I just try harder to beat them

Some people just get a kick out of talking -Yoink- to people. I have a theory that people who do this are either bullied and over compensating by trying to be inturnetz tuff guyz, or bullies themselves who can not make friends and therefore attempt to intimidate others into compliance.

Essentially they’re insecure. I pity them…

I don’t like it, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth and it’s one of the main reasons I feel like I might stop playing, players like this are more of an issue to me than op weapons and ordnance.

> I don’t like it, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth and it’s one of the main reasons I feel like I might stop playing, players like this are more of an issue to me than op weapons and ordnance.

You can stop playing but I assure you it is not a problem limited to Halo. Neither is it a problem limited to gaming. Anywhere that you allow people to anonymously talk to each other with no fear of consequences you are going to get plenty of trash talk.

I can’t remember ever consistently having constructive chat on XBL. Back in my PC gaming days when I was like 8 on C&C people would strategise and it was epic. Those were better days.

I know it isn’t limited to halo, or to gaming, but I can’t stand cowards. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky this last week. I bumped into them before but not as often.

I find them and their crappy insults funny. Just don’t get involved.

“Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain