More 2x XP and RP weekends please!

2x XP and RP on weekends would be nice. Doesn’t matter to me what game type it is, as long as there is one.

Double RP/XP weekends would be pretty great. I doubt they’ll be doing RP (because REQ pack money), but I could really use XP.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Double RP/XP weekends would be pretty great. I doubt they’ll be doing RP (because REQ pack money), but I could really use XP.

I like this comment a lot. I have a lot in common with this comment :slight_smile:

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Double RP/XP weekends would be pretty great. I doubt they’ll be doing RP (because REQ pack money), but I could really use XP.

What about 2x RP atleast 1 once a month.

> 2533274856011418;4:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > Double RP/XP weekends would be pretty great. I doubt they’ll be doing RP (because REQ pack money), but I could really use XP.
>
> What about 2x RP atleast 1 once a month.

I could see that happening, though it really just depends on what 343 would want to do.

At this point in the game I don’t see why thier has not been 1 2x xp/rp weekend. I mean if they are worried about gokdnpack sales. Then just do weekend. That will not hurt anything. And level in this game really don’t mean anything. Besides an emblem and some weak req packs.

As a community we have been asking for this since the beginning. If it hasn’t happened by now it may never happen. But I sure would love some double XP!

Double xp is much needed

Im fairly certain they said they were going to be a thing didn’t they?

I hope so. Double Xp, as scoobydoo7474 said

> 2533274874616028;6:
> At this point in the game I don’t see why thier has not been 1 2x xp/rp weekend. I mean if they are worried about gokdnpack sales. Then just do weekend. That will not hurt anything. And level in this game really don’t mean anything. Besides an emblem and some weak req packs.

Ranks don’t mean skill or anything, and they are just weak req packs. Double Xp is no harm really…

They should

It won’t happen. People would get REQs and max there level out quicker and 343I/MS don’t want that. They want people playing more for obvious reasons. For a lot of people too if they hit max level, they’re more likely too quit the game aka halo 4. Even know your level means jack all in my opinion but whatever lol

Personally, I like how it is now with the featured playlists giving more EXP/REQ points. In case you don’t know, those are the playlists with the star beside them.

I don’t see how it’s necessary. We already have boost and jackpots and “featured” playlist that award additional rp/xp

> 2533274856011418;4:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > Double RP/XP weekends would be pretty great. I doubt they’ll be doing RP (because REQ pack money), but I could really use XP.
>
> What about 2x RP atleast 1 once a month.

i mean that would be a dream, i have to agree with OP they wouldn’t likely do RPx2 because that would take away from their income, something companies don’t generally want to do. Especially in this industry now a days

> 2533274816788253;13:
> I don’t see how it’s necessary. We already have boost and jackpots and “featured” playlist that award additional rp/xp

You seem to forget that the useful boosts are rare. Most of the time really rare.

It would be great if they really put it in.

> 2533274856011418;15:
> > 2533274816788253;13:
> > I don’t see how it’s necessary. We already have boost and jackpots and “featured” playlist that award additional rp/xp
>
> You seem to forget that the useful boosts are rare. Most of the time really rare.

Maybe when it comes to arena boost. I have a ton of rare warzone xp and rp boost

Yeah it’d be nice every once in while. Just not every weekend. Maybe at the maximum once a month.

By the way, the More in the title implies there was a double RP or EXP weekend at some point. People might get confused.

Yeah having a double XP or RP for a weekend or a week sounds nice. Makes my grinding more friendlier.

Wish they add a challenge system like what Halo Reach and 4 did.

> 2535437652903765;2:

Same, I really need the XP.