MOR will be ruined if the spire isnt a warzone map

and if the falcon doesn’t return

But it wont be because we are getting some cool armor and infection inside it so anything else they add just makes it more sweet

> 2533274868062286;2:
> There are a ton of more things that could ruined it. Spire being a warzone map is not one that comes to my mind at all. But It would be a cool Warzone Assault map

skirmish at darkstar better come to warzone assault because i like it better.
I have never played skirmish at darkstar because the map rotation is garbage and only picks march on stormbreak

I would do unspeakable things to get a Spire Warzone map, even if its only WZA…

> 2533274880513811;4:
> I would do unspeakable things to get a Spire Warzone map, even if its only WZA…

like what :wink:

> 2533274880513811;4:
> I would do unspeakable things to get a Spire Warzone map, even if its only WZA…

Many are saying that they could cut out that cliff and make that into a Warzone map, with the Spire as the central structure. But what if the WZA variant was an exact remake of the Halo Reach map, with the addition of an armory and home base?

Spire was a fun Invasion game mode map. The map would be fine to play WZA on.

The map would be broken as hell, due to no fall damage people would just ground pound off of the spire all the time. Its a nice idea but I just don’t think it would practically work.

> 2533274880513811;4:

I never thought of Spire being a Warzone map, but now that I have it on my mind…

Let’s do it!

> 2533274904245048;8:
> The map would be broken as hell, due to no fall damage people would just ground pound off of the spire all the time. Its a nice idea but I just don’t think it would practically work.

Don’t see how this would break the map…

I don’t see how not getting it would ruin any thing.

It probably won’t have the map or a falcon but that won’t ruin anything for the rest of us

> 2533274816788253;11:
> I don’t see how not getting it would ruin any thing.

Could be meant as click bait

Yeah really, like how would not adding this map ruin the new update? Sad that you think that.

This would be an awful map. People would cap the only lift up with a shotgun or sword and then battle rifle/DMR spam from the top of spire.

Bring Boneyard to Warzone!!!

I wouldn’t mind a Reach warzone map inspired by Spire, but an actual Spire remake would be horrendous with the REQ system. Basically people would abuse the Spire with snipers, shotties etc, making it a terrible thing. So some serious work would need be done

Well if it isn’t in Warzone then Id love to see a forge remake for BTB

> 2533274921838152;17:
> Well if it isn’t in Warzone then Id love to see a forge remake for BTB

No it has to come by the devs hands. I wanna see 343 pit the effort into designing a map instead of zu or phyco making one.

> 2533275057835402;10:
> > 2533274904245048;8:
> > The map would be broken as hell, due to no fall damage people would just ground pound off of the spire all the time. Its a nice idea but I just don’t think it would practically work.
>
>
> Don’t see how this would break the map…

Considering how high the spire actually is, people will be able to kill any other player by ground pounding almost anywhere on the map. The reason this would break the game Is because there would be no way apart from looking at the sky 24/7 to actually doge an counter the ground pounding Spartans.

Its ok on current maps because they were built for ground pound, the spire would have to be scaled down drastically to accommodate the ability.

Well then OP, prepare to be disappointed.