MOR is Lacking hardcore.

Out of all the other updates, Memories of Reach has much less to offer us, especially since most of the REQs are straight out of those previous packs we had already gotten. Yeah it’s cool that we’re getting infection, noble teams armor, a map remix, and the brute plasma rifle, but that’s all we’re really getting. And for the people like me who already have those skins it feels like an even bigger kick in the nads. I just feel like those weapon skins could have been something more useful. Like maybe a Hornet. I’d take a Hornet or Falcon over those REQs any day.

Everybody is pretty much in agreement that the redacted (ONI) req is a Falcon, but we’ll see.

I expected some more… [:(] and it’s not coming next week [:(]

> 2533274830926790;2:
> Everybody is pretty much in agreement that the redacted (ONI) req is a Falcon, but we’ll see.

I just had that recently… At those point I’ll take an airborne warthog. I still feel completely ripped off about those weapon skins.

Gives me time to save up the 240k req needed for this update. I’m at 70k…yay emblems & skins from gold packs /s

There’s a lot to look forward to the plasma rifle, Infection, the new Forge content, some sweet emblems and armor. But yes it’s also lacking.

My main gripe is that the new map is a remix of a map released three months ago.

Remake a map from Reach or give us the remix for the Rig or Coliseum and I’d be fine. But a remix or Torque? REALLY?!

Maybe wait until they reveal those blurred legendaries on the top list before complaining it’s lacking?

> 2533274812303481;7:
> Maybe wait until they reveal those blurred legendaries on the top list before complaining it’s lacking?

That still doesn’t change that it’s lacking for people who have all those skins already. For perspective, take the sneak peek photo and black out all the weapon skins. Everything that isn’t blacked out is all we are getting. And THAT is really lacking.

I blame myself for thinking how epic MoR could be. I was thinking maps/weapons/armor/vehicles. Sure infection is coming but I want Reach and only Reach content. Before the last update I wished infection would come so they could better focus on this one. Hopefully they still have some tricks up their sleeves. Not giving up yet!

Yeah my hype train feels derailed. Sure there could be the falcon but for the most part the trailer showed just about everything.

> 2533274870591903;5:
> Gives me time to save up the 240k req needed for this update. I’m at 70k…yay emblems & skins from gold packs /s

I may have been off, but I counted a total of 180k necessary to get all of the new REQs. 16 items that were Rare or lower in rarity, and 27 items Ultra Rare or higher in rarity.

Glad I didn’t spend money or ungodly amounts of REQ points on the Armory REQ packs…