MoR Faclon WarZone maneuver-shield

So I know we are still in the dark about MoR reqs and the Faclon. Bravo even said on Reddit addressing super fiesta no req reveals this week.

Banshees have a vertical dodge maneuver (roll/flip) and Pheotons have a horizontal dodge (slide) how would the Falcon fit in??

i was thinking it doesn’t have to, what if the pilot had the ability to put up a temporary shield. So if the pilot had a warning system of plasma or rocket launched it could put up a shield that would take the brunt damage of the attack. In the case of plasma shots it wouldn’t go down. With a rocket attack, it would take like 20% of the damage hit. Now reqs like voids tear or enchinda could over ride that. This would also help with landing and picking up the shield would help protect the vehicle from getting blasted completely.

What? Do you expect a helicopter to do a flip? It has some boosters that go when you hit a speed. But no, I think we can all agree that we don’t want to see a falcon do a backflip or something…

Imagine a helicopter, now imagine it doing a backflip, pls no

No I don’t want a falcon to do a backflip lol, I’m saying it needs something to compensate for Spartans attacking. I want the falcon to have a shield that can come up if there is a plasma shot or rockets shot at it. Banshees can flip and Pheotons can dash. Falcon doesn’t have either of those possibilities, so have a shield for it.

> 2533274836983538;3:
> No I don’t want a falcon to do a backflip lol, I’m saying it needs something to compensate for Spartans attacking. I want the falcon to have a shield that can come up if there is a plasma shot or rockets shot at it. Banshees can flip and Pheotons can dash. Falcon doesn’t have either of those possibilities, so have a shield for it.

or maybe a temp boost in speed that takes off lock ons but its short and has a relatively long cooldown so you cant spam it like banshees

just make its base speed really fast

> 2533275050532363;2:
> What? Do you expect a helicopter to do a flip? It has some boosters that go when you hit a speed. But no, I think we can all agree that we don’t want to see a falcon do a backflip or something…
>
> Imagine a helicopter, now imagine it doing a backflip, pls no

Great reading comprehension, m8.

But I think this would be a decent idea, actually. I expected trash, yet trash I did not get.

Maybe flares? That would be pretty sweet.

> 2533274847880910;7:
> Maybe flares? That would be pretty sweet.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

> 2533274847880910;7:
> Maybe flares? That would be pretty sweet.

Flares would be the solution that makes most sense. Dunno how they’d incorporate them, but I’d be down for that to be the Falcon’s new ability to bring it to the same level as the other aerial vehicles.

A temp shield or flares would be the realistic option. You could also beef up the Falcon’s weapons system a it to quickly dispatch Spartans. However, that’s a finite issue and could cause problems.

Well if we actually get the falcon, i’m not holding out much hope since we haven’t seen half the vehicles we were told would be in game but that’s another topic for another day. If we do get the falcon, flares would work. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see different variants like a ONI falcon that the pilot has a forward facing gun, plus the two gunners on the sides and more armor and maneuverability.