MoR Emile Armor

What the hell did you do to Emile’s armor!
Thats not Emile’s armor from Halo:Reach.
Seriously this ruined the whole update for me.
Either do it right or don’t do it at all!

You’re that upset about a small change… wow. I’d hate to see how you react to a REAL change.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

Lol

Not this again.

> 2535452823715368;1:
> What the hell did you do to Emile’s armor!
> Thats not Emile’s armor from Halo:Reach.
> Seriously this ruined the whole update for me.
> Either do it right or don’t do it at all!

Jesus salty much their not gonna copy and paste the armour from reach if you want to see the true armour theirs a game called halo reach on the xbox one or 360 you can play that game instead of -Yoinking!-.

Hey dude I’m one hell of a Noble Four(Emile) fanboy and Even if it’s not a 1:1 copy the armour looks way better than 95% of the other armours (excluding the Noble Team ones) so I’m Fine with it. For me it’s close enough.

> 2535452823715368;1:
> What the hell did you do to Emile’s armor!
> Thats not Emile’s armor from Halo:Reach.
> Seriously this ruined the whole update for me.
> Either do it right or don’t do it at all!

You do realize that the MoR armors are the modern versions of the original models,right?
The armors look well done and i’m satisfied with them.

Suprise suprise! Another fan who simply doesn’t understand these newer versions AREN’T meant to be exact replicas.

Emile’s armor is buried under tons of glass, as it’s only been about eight years since the events of Reach. This is the Spartan IV branch’s way of honoring Noble team, & acknowledging that in game for the fans. Just so you know Jun survived, & is currently a recruiter for the S IV branch. Which is likely how Mjolnir manufacturers got the idea & designs in the first place