MoR armor effect

I would love to see flame head/ inclement storm return i would think they make the spartans look more awesome. With the MoR update incomming what would you all want as a new armor effect

> 2535447915516912;1:
> I would love to see flame head/ inclement storm return i would think they make the spartans look more awesome. With the MoR update incomming what would you all want as a new armor effect

I guess the idea could be interesting, but I doubt it’ll ever be implemented; however, for nostalgia’s sake, I’d want to see the return of the Grunt Birthday/Confetti Effect.

• I want this too. I want more flaming helmet colors though like hot pink,green,purple,red,yellow etc…maybe even different elements like rain,thunder,and lightning.

There are times I’d be for it, and other times I think it ridiculous. I honestly don’t see it coming back, but I wouldn’t pitch a fit if it did.

Hopefully, I love armor effects.

Give the pestilence effect to the Infected in Infection but don’t bring back the rest. Keep them on Reach.

The new armor mod should give you immunity to splatters. Call it… Armor Lock or something.

> 2591580321307319;7:
> The new armor mod should give you immunity to splatters. Call it… Armor Lock or something.

Armor Locke actually and I could bet money on 343 not putting that back into the game, they like balance

Grunt Birthday Party FTW!!

Please no, they look ridiculous. With multiplayer being canon, it’s already ridiculous enough with pizza, fry, and rainbow weapon skins.

> 2533274830926790;10:
> Please no, they look ridiculous. With multiplayer being canon, it’s already ridiculous enough with pizza, fry, and rainbow weapon skins.

Its a simulation also opinions it might be ridiculous to you but to others its cool or funny