Monthly the same 3 times

So just checked the monthly to see yet again win 70 games. These challenges seem to be laughable and lack originality. Stick 75 people in a week, 15,000xp. Its that simple and yet they do this time after time. I know its the holidays and all but we deserve better than this.

I posted a thread about this earlier, Even though it was the holidays

Its not hard to put 5 extra minutes of thought to change a monthly challenge to something other than wins…

500 kills with human weapons
500 kills with covie weapons
500 kills with promethean weapons

etc

Im just frustrated with 343 fronting us that they care, obviously they dont and theyve proven that on so man levels

They don’t care about this game or their customers. It’s pathetic

343 doesn’t care. All they care about is money and forcing people to play their crappy playlists.

What else COULD be a monthly, other than victories? Everything would be a grind. 1000 kills? 100 sprees? 250 multikills? Wins is fine with me.

I’d like to see MORE variety in the weekly challenges. The Fully Auto is stupid and glitched to all hell. At one point last week, I ended a match with 8 auto weapon kills, and it kept carrying over to the next match until I eventually got it.

> What else COULD be a monthly, other than victories? Everything would be a grind. 1000 kills? 100 sprees? 250 multikills? Wins is fine with me.
>
> I’d like to see MORE variety in the weekly challenges. The Fully Auto is stupid and glitched to all hell. At one point last week, I ended a match with 8 auto weapon kills, and it kept carrying over to the next match until I eventually got it.

Same thing keeps happening to me as well. It’s like they made it so, you know, make it easier on the “noobs”. (I’m included there, lol) And for effing sake 334i, put some effort in the campaign challenges.

you don’t deserve -Yoink-…

Seriously 343 WTF.

Some variety please and something that DOESNT PROMOTE QUITTERS

> you don’t deserve Yoink!..

That would be viable if the game were free to play

but since 60 dollars came out of my pocket, theres an obligation on their part, and they cant even keep up with monthly challenges, nonetheless playlist, and fileshare

343 doesnt care about Halo people.

> What else COULD be a monthly, other than victories? Everything would be a grind. 1000 kills? 100 sprees? 250 multikills? Wins is fine with me.
>
> I’d like to see MORE variety in the weekly challenges. The Fully Auto is stupid and glitched to all hell. At one point last week, I ended a match with 8 auto weapon kills, and it kept carrying over to the next match until I eventually got it.

1000 kills in a week with any weapon(s) you want is easy; but the monthly is supposed to be a grind. I can’t do the wins one myself, I don’t have enough time to play everyday and I prefer ffa so wins don’t come often for me. Problem is with the weekly challenges there isn’t much else you can do, unless they take a page out of reachs’ weekly challenges. 700-1500 kills a week, 77 Revenges, 200 multikills - next to impossible without grifball, 300 kills with precision weapons, 30-50-77 wins, 200 small arms kills, talk about variety!

I wish spartan ops had more variety too, the challenges are just really boring. Without new episodic content, I don’t care about watching the videos per episode, I just want the new ones. Right now it just feels like firefight, except firefight was more fun - real firefight mind you, not arcade fight. Forerunner weeklies means Spartan Miller, most others with covenant challenges means Shootout on Valhalla. It gets really boring really fast.

Maybe if they had challenges like survive with x number of deaths or lower on legendary.

> > What else COULD be a monthly, other than victories? Everything would be a grind. 1000 kills? 100 sprees? 250 multikills? Wins is fine with me.
> >
> > I’d like to see MORE variety in the weekly challenges. The Fully Auto is stupid and glitched to all hell. At one point last week, I ended a match with 8 auto weapon kills, and it kept carrying over to the next match until I eventually got it.
>
> Same thing keeps happening to me as well. It’s like they made it so, you know, make it easier on the “noobs”. (I’m included there, lol) And for effing sake 334i, put some effort in the campaign challenges.

The only thing you can do different in the campaign would be speedruns. I did both campaign challenges today with my bro on the same level. Man thos elites are hard! Required some good teamwork, one man distracts em’, the other assassinates em’.

In the campaign the challenges you generally have to do are: Complete any mission with x skulls on, speedrun, co-op dash, laso, mini laso, points pyramid (not possible in halo 4, needs scoring), complete a level on legendary without dying. Reach had huge variety in challenges. The firefight challenges were kind of on the lame side, I mean they got tiresome after awhile. Headshots, kills, rounds, waves, x number of kills a game. Spartan ops challenges are just kill x number of elites/jackals/grunts/hunters or x number of knights, watchers, crawlers. YAWN… BORING.